Re: Typical Commie Green Party: Hippie Douchebags

Postby happybaboon on Wed 16/Nov/11 10:50pm

I reckon it would be awesome to start a political party whose logo is just a crudely drawn penis and balls. Capture the immature 18 to 24 year old male vote.
happybaboon
"Proud owner of vorb's largest"
Member for: 15 years 10 months

Postby Wobbler on Wed 16/Nov/11 10:59pm

happybaboon wrote:I reckon it would be awesome to start a political party whose logo is just a crudely drawn penis and balls. Capture the immature 18 to 24 year old male vote.

You would probably get more votes than act or nzfirst with such a scheme
Wobbler
Member for: 12 years 0 months

Postby happybaboon on Wed 16/Nov/11 11:03pm

Perhaps not ACT. Their leader is a crudely drawn penis and balls.
happybaboon
"Proud owner of vorb's largest"
Member for: 15 years 10 months

Postby Percy Pig on Wed 16/Nov/11 11:07pm

happybaboon wrote:I reckon it would be awesome to start a political party whose logo is just a crudely drawn penis and balls. Capture the immature 18 to 24 year old male vote.

Quoted for truth! :thumbsup:

And humour. :D
Percy Pig
"Got a bone?"
Member for: 15 years 7 months

Postby Fraser on Wed 16/Nov/11 11:17pm

And Bingo was his name O...
Fraser
Member for: 15 years 11 months

Postby Simonius_Titius on Wed 16/Nov/11 11:18pm

:D Call it the cock-up party.
Simonius_Titius
"The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off. - Gloria Steinem"
Member for: 8 years 1 month

Postby ThingOne on Thu 17/Nov/11 7:22am

Oli wrote:
ThingOne wrote:
bugle wrote:How can people not comment from a biased point of view?

Quite easily.

People should strive to be objective. Apart from I guess on the internet.

If you didn't have a bias towards Key you wouldn't bother getting your dander up when people insult him. Bias is inherent in any position you might have on any issue - true objectivity is a lot harder to achieve than you might think.

Was having a bad night :rolleyes: , but its not about Key, I just dont like hearing people go on about hating people because of some box they have put them into.
Elections bring out the worst in people, publically announcing groups of people who they hate for no apparent reason at all, other than a box they have them in.

This is from both sides of the fence, Righties harping on about the lazy poor people, Lefties harping on about the greedy rich people,

Why do people think this is ok?.

Its akin to people hating ALL cyclists for pretty much no real reason, do you like to be judged a vain lycra clad idiot who thinks he owns the road?, by someone who knows nothing about you at all?.
ThingOne
"www.bushloveracing.com"
Member for: 10 years 9 months

Postby Joel on Thu 17/Nov/11 7:58am

i hate fixie hiptsters..
Joel
"Style over speed"
Member for: 15 years 8 months

Postby ThingOne on Thu 17/Nov/11 8:08am

Joel wrote:i hate fixie hiptsters..

Youre just envious of them.
ThingOne
"www.bushloveracing.com"

Postby thorg on Thu 17/Nov/11 8:08am

Joel wrote:i hate fixie hiptsters..

but that hate is reasoned and justified, like hateing hippies and children that cry on long haul flights.
thorg
"what blog?"
Member for: 13 years 6 months

Postby Oli on Thu 17/Nov/11 8:10am

ThingOne wrote:
Oli wrote:
ThingOne wrote:

Quite easily.

If you didn't have a bias towards Key you wouldn't bother getting your dander up when people insult him. Bias is inherent in any position you might have on any issue - true objectivity is a lot harder to achieve than you might think.

Was having a bad night :rolleyes: , but its not about Key, I just dont like hearing people go on about hating people because of some box they have put them into.
Elections bring out the worst in people, publically announcing groups of people who they hate for no apparent reason at all, other than a box they have them in.

This is from both sides of the fence, Righties harping on about the lazy poor people, Lefties harping on about the greedy rich people,

Its akin to people hating ALL cyclists for pretty much no real reason, do you like to be judged a vain lycra clad idiot who thinks he owns the road?, by someone who knows nothing about you at all?.
Not particularly, but worrying about it doesn't do a thing except get me all het up so I try to just do my thing and hope they don't hate me enough to ram me. :paranoid:
Oli
Member for: 12 years 4 months

Postby ThingOne on Thu 17/Nov/11 8:37am

Oli wrote:
ThingOne wrote:
Oli wrote:
ThingOne wrote:

Quite easily.

Not particularly, but worrying about it doesn't do a thing except get me all het up so I try to just do my thing and hope they don't hate me enough to ram me. :paranoid:

Yep, I try me too, like I said was having a bad night.
A lunchtime Akas's loop will sort that.
ThingOne
"www.bushloveracing.com"

Postby bugle on Thu 17/Nov/11 10:07am

Vote meh!
bugle
"Bah, who hasn't killed the neighbour and rooted their corpse after one too many cab savs?"
Member for: 15 years 7 months

Postby thorg on Thu 17/Nov/11 10:19am

bugle wrote:Vote meh!
you seem to be far too aware of your anus to have my vote.
thorg
"what blog?"
Member for: 13 years 6 months

Postby philstar on Thu 17/Nov/11 10:50am

Joel wrote:I hate haters....

NOFX wrote:I hate the hate haters
philstar
"misanthropic"
Member for: 11 years 9 months

Cycling | Local Politics | Politics | Road Cycling | Sifting - Latest Posts