Re: Typical Commie Green Party: Hippie Douchebags

Postby E Dogg Capizzle on Wed 16/Nov/11 9:21pm

ThingOne wrote:
E Dogg Capizzle wrote:
Fraser wrote:
Mickyfinn wrote:It seems some members of the Green party are subversive and are criminals too..... wiful damage is a criminal act.... Question do you want a person that happy to do a crime running the country ??

Yes if they are open and honest about dealing with things? :eh:

The quick and up front way the Greens dealt with this was pretty admirable.

What would you view be if a partner of a National party employee defaced Green Party signs and Key dealt with it exactly the same way as Norman did?

The same.
E Dogg Capizzle
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man."
Member for: 15 years 1 month

Postby ThingOne on Wed 16/Nov/11 9:32pm

I would love to hope so.
From what I have seen people just keep jumping on every tiny little thing in the press and try and use it as ammo. It's very tedious.

Glad this madness will be over soon.
ThingOne
"www.bushloveracing.com"
Member for: 10 years 7 months

Postby bugle on Wed 16/Nov/11 9:48pm

How can people not comment from a biased point of view?
bugle
"Bah, who hasn't killed the neighbour and rooted their corpse after one too many cab savs?"
Member for: 15 years 5 months

Postby Oli on Wed 16/Nov/11 9:52pm

bugle wrote:How can people not comment from a biased point of view?
This. :thumbsup:

Everyone has a bias one way or another, which is what makes trolling and arguing work. :D
Oli
Member for: 12 years 2 months

Postby CrustyMTB on Wed 16/Nov/11 9:53pm

ThingOne wrote:
CrustyMTB wrote:
ThingOne wrote:Do you hate people purely based on the size of their bank balance?
A lot of you sound like complete asshats.

Do you judge others based on your complete made up fantasies about what you believe a particular type of person is like.

If you lot are an example of the type of left wing society you are striving too achieve then take a damn hard look at yourseleves and you prejudiced attitudes towards groups of people you have no knowledge about what so ever

All I see is hate, from people who are trying too pretend how much they care about the poor to impress their mates.
My comment was aimed at the people who have equated ability as a currency trader with ability to run a country.

National come into power and done sweet fuck all to ensure the sustainability of this country's waning prosperity, this government's policies have balanced the fine line between satisfying the traditional National power base and remaining popular by pushing the happy buttons of the retarded mass of the non-thinking electorate. This seems aimed purely at re-election.

Cases in point, the social welfare reforms will change exactly fuck all,
the tax cuts achieved exactly fuck all (and were fiscally stupid)
bailing out SC finance ensured that some idiots didn't have to face exposure to risk and actually achieved a loss of $1.25 billion which could have been used for so many other things.

Issues not dealt with = youth unemployment, how to finance the ageing population, loss of the skilled trades who should be re-building Chch to Australia.

All I see is hapless inadequacy and issue avoidance. All wrapped up in a wonky smile.

Possibly, but you view is more guided by the fact National are in power, I highly suspect if labour had done exactly the same it would somehow be fine.

Be honest here , there is absolutely nothing that National would do that would make you vote for them , it's all just so transparent. No matter what they do they will always be the enemy if your eyes.
Wow, you know me so well! Have you been spying on me for the last 22 years? I haven't voted for labour since 2005. I would be prepared to vote National if they showed something policy wise beyond pushing a ideological privatisation agenda which has failed the previous 2 times it's been tried. I actually like Jim Bolger as PM (I loathed Ruth Ricahrdson for what I still think are valid reasons though) But Key is an enigma to me, he gives no real policy direction, is poorly spoken, poorly presented and avoids dealing with difficult questions. Your tounge is quite clearly lodged between his lower cheeks vote seems to be Key's. Maybe you can explain his popularity to me, because I quite clearly don't get it.

Bugle wrote:How can people not comment from a biased point of view?
Thingone is objective in all things, his apathy makes him so.
CrustyMTB
"Tucker's Law "If some cunt can fuck something up, that cunt will pick the worst possible time to fucking fuck it up, cause that cunt's a cunt.""
Member for: 13 years 4 months

Postby ThingOne on Wed 16/Nov/11 9:55pm

Quite easily.

People should strive to be objective. Apart from I guess on the internet.
ThingOne
"www.bushloveracing.com"

Postby bugle on Wed 16/Nov/11 10:00pm

That is your unbiased opinion?
bugle
"Bah, who hasn't killed the neighbour and rooted their corpse after one too many cab savs?"

Postby CrustyMTB on Wed 16/Nov/11 10:00pm

ThingOne wrote:

Quite easily.
Do develop your response. Your inscrutibility makes you seem lacking somehow.
CrustyMTB
"Tucker's Law "If some cunt can fuck something up, that cunt will pick the worst possible time to fucking fuck it up, cause that cunt's a cunt.""

Postby ThingOne on Wed 16/Nov/11 10:05pm

Nothing too add really other than I look forward to reading the troll messages in the morning.
ThingOne
"www.bushloveracing.com"

Postby CrustyMTB on Wed 16/Nov/11 10:06pm

ThingOne wrote:Nothing too add really other than I look forward to reading the troll messages in the morning.
Weak.
CrustyMTB

Postby Oli on Wed 16/Nov/11 10:08pm

ThingOne wrote:

Quite easily.

If you didn't have a bias towards Key you wouldn't bother getting your dander up when people insult him. Bias is inherent in any position you might have on any issue - true objectivity is a lot harder to achieve than you might think.
Oli
Member for: 12 years 2 months

Postby Conners on Wed 16/Nov/11 10:19pm

Oli wrote:
ThingOne wrote:

Quite easily.

If you didn't have a bias towards Key you wouldn't bother getting your dander up when people insult him. Bias is inherent in any position you might have on any issue - true objectivity is a lot harder to achieve than you might think.

Spoken like a truly unbiased objective lefty :p
Conners
"Seeing Double"
Member for: 14 years 3 months

Postby Wobbler on Wed 16/Nov/11 10:23pm

Everyone is biased except for me
Wobbler
Member for: 11 years 10 months

Postby Henry Dorset Case on Wed 16/Nov/11 10:39pm

I am biased in that I hate politicians and politics. Oh, and the compliant. complacent, useless media.

Basically there is no policy debate and we have a gurning fucktard who has been handed the election on a plate due to what is seen as a Green initiative, and we are seeing superb political spin from National to keep tapegate alive so no one asks a hard question, It is appalling.

I am what you would probably think of as a National party voter. and in the past have indeed voted for them. Not this time. I am on the verge of voting Labour purely because I abhor the asset sales regime. The National numbers are nonexistent, there is no business case for it. there likely arent any buyers, and the fuckers had the gall to start the process rolling before they had a mandate. Arrogance. greed and stupidity. Keep your mates who bought the country for you in power, oh, and a couple of weeks out from the election lets chuck in some beneficiary bashing for good measure.

Dont get me wrong I hated Labour last term as well.
Henry Dorset Case
"[b]DO THEY SPEAK ENGLISH IN WHAT?[/b]"
Member for: 15 years 6 months

Postby Percy Pig on Wed 16/Nov/11 10:41pm

Wobbler wrote:Everyone is biased except for me

And me.

If meh was a political party, they'd win hands down I reckon.
Percy Pig
"Got a bone?"

Cycling | Local Politics | Politics | Road Cycling | Sifting - Latest Posts