Re: Typical Commie Green Party: Hippie Douchebags

Postby philstar on Thu 17/Nov/11 11:09am

Henry Dorset Case wrote:I am what you would probably think of as a National party voter. and in the past have indeed voted for them. Not this time. I am on the verge of voting Labour purely because I abhor the asset sales regime.

the asset sales make no economic sense for the government, but there is some sense in them for the country as it will make our stock market bigger and then more viable (and give people, and kiwisaver, something stable to invest in). But it would be much better to do it with stock issues for new projects (like wind farms).

I also think they should be sold to NZers only, but thats just cos I'm a dirty commie lefty pinko.
philstar
"misanthropic"
Member for: 11 years 9 months

Postby CrustyMTB on Thu 17/Nov/11 1:11pm

philstar wrote:
Henry Dorset Case wrote:I am what you would probably think of as a National party voter. and in the past have indeed voted for them. Not this time. I am on the verge of voting Labour purely because I abhor the asset sales regime.

the asset sales make no economic sense for the government, but there is some sense in them for the country as it will make our stock market bigger and then more viable (and give people, and kiwisaver, something stable to invest in). But it would be much better to do it with stock issues for new projects (like wind farms).

I also think they should be sold to NZers only, but thats just cos I'm a dirty commie lefty pinko.
There's some good stuf out there about how assest sales are crck for the stockmarket, they got hooked on them in the 80's and can't hold down a decent IPO since (former govt orgs are 50%+ on the bourse). Time for those bitches to put the pipe down methinks.
CrustyMTB
"Tucker's Law "If some cunt can fuck something up, that cunt will pick the worst possible time to fucking fuck it up, cause that cunt's a cunt.""
Member for: 13 years 5 months

Postby Fraser on Fri 18/Nov/11 7:04pm

Although I agree with the protesters ideals of highlighting the disparity and excess in society. This piece shows the Occupy Wall street class system shows that even after 8 weeks with a clean slate that Hipsters they are the enemy within.
http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/wed-november-16-2011/occupy-wall-street-divided
Fraser
Member for: 15 years 11 months

Cycling | Local Politics | Politics | Road Cycling | Sifting - Latest Posts