Twilight Rides

Postby karen on Tue 16/Jan/07 10:24pm

Hi - Is the club going to resume twilight races/rides while we have good light still? :cool:
karen
Member for: 7 years 6 months

Postby trailblazer on Wed 17/Jan/07 10:56pm

im hoping so. I went out to the mtb park last night bout nobody else turned up. If there is still interest in doing these rides im sure we can work something out.
trailblazer
Member for: 8 years 6 months

Postby ShaunC on Tue 23/Jan/07 3:44pm

I was at the car park at 6pm last week didn't see anyone else but a car was there when i got back, i will probably go tonight at 6pm, hope to see someone there my contact is 0211453560 :blush:
ShaunC
Member for: 7 years 7 months

Postby trailblazer on Wed 24/Jan/07 9:38pm

i was there at 6.30pm last Tuesday. If it was a black 4wd it was probably me.
trailblazer

Postby ShaunC on Thu 25/Jan/07 8:06am

Yeah that was the one, but i didn't see you this Tuesday.
If anyone is keen to go for a ride this weekend give me a call.
Next Tuesday is my last day in Ohope so i hope to see some other keen riders. =}
ShaunC
Member for: 7 years 7 months

Postby trailblazer on Fri 26/Jan/07 7:27pm

ShaunC wrote: Yeah that was the one, but i didn't see you this Tuesday.
If anyone is keen to go for a ride this weekend give me a call.
Next Tuesday is my last day in Ohope so i hope to see some other keen riders. =}

Mah my bike was in the shop getting repaired. Cool i will be there at 6.30 rain or shine. Hope to see a few more keen riders out there to. :)
trailblazer

Postby trailblazer on Sun 28/Jan/07 7:41pm

Saddly i won't be going for a ride this Tuesday as my rear wheel has once again failed me. :(
trailblazer

Tuesday Rides Are On 6pm

Postby NeilM on Mon 5/Mar/07 2:18pm

Tuesday rides are on 6PM
All the Regulars have been coming along.
Lastweek Don and I did the Ohope Ordeal short course while the others went into Rawhiti.
NeilM
Member for: 8 years 4 months

Postby mallett on Fri 23/Mar/07 8:23pm

The tuesday night club rides are still on every tuesday at 6pm I went last week it got dark about 7:30 but was still rideable with or without lights
c u next week 6pm at the gate :D
mallett
Member for: 8 years 0 months

Time For Lights

Postby arwensdad on Wed 28/Mar/07 8:03pm

The Tuesday rides are still running. I suggest taking a lighting system on your bike, also if riding at night please ensure that you ride at least in pairs. Lauren from spokes cycles has lots of information on lights and can help tailor a lighting package to suit your budget. Give Lauren a call on 07 3088501.
arwensdad
Member for: 8 years 2 months

Bay of Plenty | Clubs | Cycling | Middle North Island | Mountain Biking | New Zealand | Regions | Whakatane | Whakatane MTB Club - Latest Posts