Troy Lee Designs D2 Carbon Classic Helmet

Postby Belleonabike on Sat 15/Aug/15 9:20pm

I am selling my 2007 tld helmet. Carbon weave exterior with grey metallic stripe and blood splatter design. Awesome helmet in the heat because of the low weight, comfortable padding and great vents. The exterior has a few knocks and scratches, the chin strap tip is slightly frayed and the finish on the peak has had a hard life. But the peak hadn't split and still slides as it should. I guess you can get a replacement peak in black? Anyway I am selling my favourite helmet and its bag because I am a mum and can't bear the thought of getting injured now. My helmet is odour and stain free. It comes from a smoke free home and hasn't been worn for five years.
I am looking for $150 o.n.o. Yes it is carbon weave, but I realise it's an older model and the helmet has the usual dings and bumps that you would expect - this is reflected in the price. More photos available by request.
image.jpg
Belleonabike
Member for: 9 years 9 months

Re: Troy Lee Designs D2 Carbon Classic Helmet

Postby Dodgy_Matt on Thu 20/Aug/15 8:40pm

You might want to include the size?
Dodgy_Matt
Member for: 13 years 1 month

Classifieds | Cycling | Dirt Jumping (MTB) | Downhill Racing | Freeriding (MTB) | Mountain Biking - Latest Posts