Trials Training - With Swiss Coach Marco Reiderer

Postby thatguy on Tue 23/Mar/10 2:26pm

Swiss rider/coach Marco Reiderer will be having a Biketrial training camp on the 17 and 18th April in Hamilton (venue to be confirmed).

Marco represented Switzerland as a Junior rider in the 2005 World Championships in Livingo, Italy and now does training camps for riders of all levels in Europe. I have already met Marco and his knowledge and experience about BikeTrial is well above anything we have in NZ. He can help your riding no matter what level you are at, if you want to be a better rider and enjoy trials more I would not miss this opportunity. It is only luck that Marco has made it to NZ and maybe a long time before we have a international coach down under.

Its not a comp so you can just come and relax, have fun and enjoy riding trial.

Price for the 2 days is $40.00 (cheep) you can pay on the day. NB: You can come for one day but it will still be $40 as I will be booking the venue for 2 days.

Please reply if youre interested so I can get a feel for numbers,

DON’T MISS THIS!!
thatguy
Member for: 12 years 11 months

Re: Trials Training - With Swiss Coach Marco Reiderer

Postby thatguy on Sun 4/Apr/10 2:19pm

Bad news on the trials training front.

Marco called me a few days ago and we decided to can it, can you forward this message to all.

Unfortunately Marco has had trouble getting a Visa into NZ and the cost of renewing it has made the camp un-economical, we apologise for any inconvenience. I will look at trying for another camp with Kenny Belaey!!! in November alongside the Nationals at Taupo.

Cheers DArcy
thatguy
Member for: 12 years 11 months

Cycling | Trials - Latest Posts