Re: Transient Rampage!

Postby BrokenKonaRider on Wed 15/Feb/12 1:54pm

Dr. Fuentes wrote:
cruiser wrote:Expecting or aiming for a utopia of consensual behaviour and agreement among MTBers is nice, but it hasn't happened in any other sport in history. Maybe energy is better spent elsewhere?

Yes, I completely agree - most people generally use Transient in a way they feel is appropriate - and most people don't have any dramas with crashing into other trail users. I'm not sure how this could possibly be a problem though.

Apart from that, the rest of your post leaves me flummoxed. Nobody is talking about a "utopia of consensual behaviour" - how about common sense and some consideration for others? :eh:

Whatever you call it. Lack of it is evidenced by the c0cks racing their idiot cars up our street all hours in the weekend. Pretty sure similar people ride mountain bikes down Transient.
BrokenKonaRider
"Pants"
Member for: 12 years 3 months

Re: Transient Rampage!

Postby cruiser on Wed 15/Feb/12 3:49pm

Dr. Fuentes wrote:Apart from that, the rest of your post leaves me flummoxed. Nobody is talking about a "utopia of consensual behaviour" -

sorry, my bad. I was tabbing between vorb and kiwiswingers.co.nz at the time :paranoid:
cruiser
Member for: 8 years 11 months

Clubs | Cross Country Racing | Cycling | Downhill Racing | Lower Hutt | Lower North Island | Mountain Biking | New Zealand | Regions | Trail Building | Trail Riding | Wellington | Wellington MTB Club | Wellington Region - Latest Posts