Re: Track Rules, Categories, Race Types Etc.

Postby SlackBoy on Tue 8/Jun/10 10:47pm

Oli wrote:
SlackBoy wrote:
Oli wrote:I actually agree with all that, but when you politely ( :0 ) pointed that out he said he wanted it anyway. That's when you started the smack talk... :D

My point is that his ability or lack of ability to beat you has zero to do with anything - why should he wait until he's beaten you to buy anything? :eh:
Mental note, lower Oli down the list for Bushlove membership. Not understanding smack tak is a big negative.

I don't care who is faster than me on the track. My point (weak, useless and ful of smack) was more that if he's not beating my fat arthritic has-been arse, he's not really going to get any real performance gains from those wheels. Sorry for trying to stop someone from spending money unnecessarily

:D

I reiterate that I actually agree with you. I beleeted my post last night because I do...I just wanted to mock you. :thumbsup:
Ima jihad your punk ass
SlackBoy
Member for: 15 years 10 months

Postby pinkmaggit on Tue 8/Jun/10 10:54pm

But, but I can get them for a really good price? I do have a set of wheels but they're cheapies on my GT gutterball and have 25c tyres. I have a Masi that I'm building up, which is what these parts are for.
I've considered a few wheelsets; mavic ellipse, easton ec90TKO, open pro, shamals, zipp 404/808 etc.
The Zipps would look good on that frame, IMO (yeah, I'm talking aesthetics here). I'll look into the campags.

Also, I make no claim that I will ever beat you Slackboy, though I certainly know I will have achieved greatness if I ever did. :paranoid:

Also, my sisters children do get lots of gifts. You wouldn't want me to spoil them would you?
Last edited by pinkmaggit on Tue 8/Jun/10 11:05pm, edited 1 time in total.
pinkmaggit
Member for: 10 years 7 months

Postby Oli on Tue 8/Jun/10 10:56pm

:D
Oli
Member for: 12 years 3 months

Postby SlackBoy on Tue 8/Jun/10 11:06pm

pinkmaggit wrote:But, but I can get them for a really good price? I do have a set of wheels but they're cheapies on my GT gutterball and have 25c tyres. I have a Masi that I'm building up, which is what these parts are for.
I've considered a few wheelsets; mavic ellipse, easton ec90TKO, open pro, shamals, zipp 404/808 etc.
The Zipps would look good on that frame, IMO (yeah, I'm talking aesthetics here). I'll look into the campags.

Also, I make no claim that I will ever beat you Slackboy, though I certainly know I will have achieved greatness if I ever did. :paranoid:

Also, my sisters children do get lots of gifts. You wouldn't want me to spoil them would you?
if they're as cute as your sister, then how coud you not!!! ;) :lol:
SlackBoy
Member for: 15 years 10 months

Postby pinkmaggit on Tue 8/Jun/10 11:08pm

OH NO YOU DIDN'T
Last edited by pinkmaggit on Wed 9/Jun/10 8:53am, edited 1 time in total.
pinkmaggit

Postby pinkmaggit on Tue 8/Jun/10 11:10pm

Anyways, I'm armed with information now. Thank-you all.
pinkmaggit

Cycling | Track Cycling - Latest Posts