Re: Tour De France Officially Worlds Gayest* Sport!

Postby znomit on Thu 21/Oct/10 11:21pm

j2hyde wrote:That forum is fucking awesome. :D

I had to stop at page two because the laughing was actually hurting. I'll go back for more when I've recovered.
znomit
Member for: 9 years 4 months

Postby wuffy on Thu 21/Oct/10 11:29pm

Page 5....

memememem wrote:You people are WANKSPANNERS.

So which one of you is it? :D
wuffy
Member for: 8 years 5 months

Postby its that guy on Fri 22/Oct/10 12:39am

wuffy wrote:Page 5....

memememem wrote:You people are WANKSPANNERS.

So which one of you is it? :D

WANKSPANNER
its that guy
"Lurkin"
Member for: 8 years 3 months

Postby fatwombat on Fri 22/Oct/10 1:32am

Oli wrote:
Fatwombat wrote:I thought that was all pretty funny until I saw that last photo - that was scary. What were those guys from Phonak and Bianchi really doing?
It's not real, FW! Didn't you notice the Phonak guy has hairy legs? :huh:

To be honest, I didn't linger to look that closely . . . why did you? :sly:

I looked through the site and it's obviously a pisstake, but when I worked in USA and in Romania I actually met more than a few American conservative "Christians" who are as bad or worse than the parody site!

Anyway, I've stopped trying to think when I look on Vorb, I feel like I fit in better if I just post kneejerk reactions. Whenever I pause to think about the topics, I usually decide it's not worth posting.
:blush: :D :p
fatwombat
"Our planet is the mental institution of the universe. - Goethe"
Member for: 8 years 1 month

Postby wolffman1 on Fri 22/Oct/10 9:03am

I thought this was a parody website. That stuff is no more ridiculous than some of the shite that gets posted here.

Reverend W Spanner
Minister of the First Church of Elvis the Devine, UK
Blessed are the meek, for they will inherit the shit
wolffman1
"Maaangooo"
Member for: 9 years 1 month

Postby kona.stinky. on Fri 22/Oct/10 9:40pm

I never believed someone could be so indescribably idiotic as the people on that forum website. Unfortunately it gets even worse. They don't even think for a second that the bible could be wrong, I was going to join and make them all acknowledge they are idiots, but some people are to stupid to argue against, and ignorance is bliss. I've never found some one so extremely ignorant and stupid it makes me want to hit them with a truck, that is until now.

http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=14025
kona.stinky.
"Si"
Member for: 7 years 9 months

Postby Oli on Fri 22/Oct/10 9:53pm

kona.stinky. wrote:I never believed someone could be so indescribably idiotic as the people on that forum website. Unfortunately it gets even worse. They don't even think for a second that the bible could be wrong, I was going to join and make them all acknowledge they are idiots, but some people are to stupid to argue against, and ignorance is bliss. I've never found some one so extremely ignorant and stupid it makes me want to hit them with a truck, that is until now.

http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=14025
It's not real! We already went through that! :lol:
Oli
Member for: 12 years 2 months

Postby BrokenKonaRider on Fri 22/Oct/10 10:05pm

kona.stinky. wrote:I never believed someone could be so indescribably idiotic as the people on that forum website. Unfortunately it gets even worse. They don't even think for a second that the bible could be wrong, I was going to join and make them all acknowledge they are idiots, but some people are to stupid to argue against, and ignorance is bliss. I've never found some one so extremely ignorant and stupid it makes me want to hit them with a truck, that is until now.

I know a Nigerian with a great investment scheme, just for you.
BrokenKonaRider
"Pants"
Member for: 12 years 2 months

Postby wuffy on Fri 22/Oct/10 10:13pm

BrokenKonaRider wrote:

Sounds legit, bro :thumbsup:
wuffy
Member for: 8 years 5 months

Postby kona.stinky. on Sat 23/Oct/10 9:31am

BrokenKonaRider wrote:

Sounds fun...
kona.stinky.
"Si"

Postby Joel on Sat 23/Oct/10 2:57pm

kona.stinky. wrote:I never believed someone could be so indescribably idiotic as the people on that forum website.

i reckon vorb is pretty close.
Joel
"Style over speed"
Member for: 15 years 6 months

Postby kona.stinky. on Sat 23/Oct/10 3:36pm

Joel wrote:
kona.stinky. wrote:I never believed someone could be so indescribably idiotic as the people on that forum website.

i reckon vorb is pretty close.

You forgot he capital on "I"...
kona.stinky.
"Si"

Postby Joel on Sat 23/Oct/10 3:53pm

no, i didn't.
Joel
"Style over speed"
Member for: 15 years 6 months

Postby fatwombat on Sat 23/Oct/10 6:40pm

This website is quite similar to Landover except these people are dead serious.
http://www.christian-faith.com/
fatwombat
"Our planet is the mental institution of the universe. - Goethe"
Member for: 8 years 1 month

Postby cooper770 on Sun 24/Oct/10 9:48am

fatwombat wrote:This website is quite similar to Landover except these people are dead serious.
http://www.christian-faith.com/

are you trying to now give us all nightmares....we have all just managed to cope with the now firmly established fakeness of the Landover site and you go present us with 'the real truth'!

nothing has ever scared me more than 3 months in the bible belt of America and listening to some of the most biased and blatant .....can't even think of a word to describe it......bigotry? Racism? One Eyed slack jawed slavish devotion to a 2000 year old book that was out of date before it was even printed by some German bloke called Guttenberg on a couple of blocks of wood...
cooper770
"Enjoy the sandpit Kids, some of us have left Kindy."
Member for: 8 years 0 months

Cycling | International Politics | North America | Politics | Regions | Road Cycling | Road Racing | Sifting | United States of America - Latest Posts