"tootle Off To Tokoroa" Saturday 15th November 10a

Postby TuiAllen on Wed 5/Nov/08 3:08pm

We are meeting in Tokoroa at 10am Saturday 15th November at Cougar Park. Drive south on SH1 into Tokoroa, til you see a big Mobil station. Just past that you will see the netball courts - turn left there into Mossop Rd. Drive 200 to 300 metres up there, park by the cricket club, and all is signposted to find Cougar Park from there. Some local guides will meet up with us and show us the trails. Please phone Tui 07 8252008 so we have some idea of numbers of people participating.We plan to ride for 2 - 3 hours (but you can stop earlier if you want to!) then go to cafe in Tokoroa to refuel afterwards.

You can see a map showing the way to go at Tokoroa here:
http://www.tokoroamtb.co.nz/tracks/mossoprd.html

And here is map of the trails themselves:
http://www.tokoroamtb.co.nz/media/pdfs/ ... ack_08.pdf
=}
TuiAllen
Member for: 6 years 2 months

Can Anyone Give Me A Lift To Tokoroa For The "tootle&qu

Postby TuiAllen on Mon 10/Nov/08 2:55pm

I need a lift to Tokoroa for the Tootle but as I live in Te Pahu it would be easier if it was someone who lived north of me. Like Chris or Annetta. But don't think either of them are going as far as I know.
Jeff is away in the Coromandel with the car that weekend so I have no transport but really really really want to do the tootle. In fact I was supposed to be in the Coromandel with Jeff but stayed home just to do the Tootle. Happy to share car costs.
Phone me at 07 8252008 if you can help.

Tui
TuiAllen
Member for: 6 years 2 months

Clubs | Cycling | Mountain Biking | New Zealand | Regions | Te Awamutu | Upper North Island | WAMO MTB Club | Waikato - Latest Posts