Did David Bain pop his family?

I've always thought that he's guilty
31
25%
I've always thought that he's innocent
25
20%
Used to think he's guilty, now I think he's innocent
8
7%
Used to think he's innocent, now I think he's guilty
14
11%
I don't care, but I hope Joe Karam gets his life back
3
2%
I'm just glad that 12 years inside has made him stop wearing fugly jerseys
42
34%
 
Total voters : 123

Re: Is It Time To Let David Bain Out Yet?

Postby Oli on Mon 5/Jul/10 4:44pm

:lol:
Oli
User avatar
Member for: 12 years 4 months

Re: Is It Time To Let David Bain Out Yet?

Postby happybaboon on Mon 5/Jul/10 4:46pm

Whatever the case, Berhampore is a dangerous place to be if you've got rum. Or a bottom.
happybaboon
User avatar
"Proud owner of vorb's largest"
Member for: 15 years 10 months

Re: Is It Time To Let David Bain Out Yet?

Postby znomit on Tue 6/Jul/10 10:49pm

We need another poll option.
Its obvious the photocopier guy did it.
znomit
User avatar
Member for: 9 years 6 months

Re: Is It Time To Let David Bain Out Yet?

Postby happybaboon on Tue 6/Jul/10 10:52pm

TV show made interesting points. Clearly someone on the prosecution didn't investigate photocopier-man enough at all. Which is surprising, considering the massive budget they had.
happybaboon
User avatar
"Proud owner of vorb's largest"
Member for: 15 years 10 months

Re: Is It Time To Let David Bain Out Yet?

Postby znomit on Tue 6/Jul/10 10:55pm

happybaboon wrote:TV show made interesting points. Clearly someone on the prosecution didn't investigate photocopier-man enough at all. Which is surprising, considering the massive budget they had.


Maybe they saw the ladies in the jury making googoo eyes at david and realised there wasn't much they could do.
znomit
User avatar
Member for: 9 years 6 months

Re: Is It Time To Let David Bain Out Yet?

Postby fatwombat on Wed 7/Jul/10 12:05am

They let every hardened criminal out of jail without having punished them or reformed them - years of living in a state-managed holiday camp is neither punishment nor reform. Even the Locherbie bomber was allowed to go home early because they found a doctor who would say he MIGHT be dead in 3 months. So why shouldn't David go home, he's spent longer in jail for these murders than a lot of people who serve their full sentence and who are infinitely more likely to re-offend.
fatwombat
User avatar
"Our planet is the mental institution of the universe. - Goethe"
Member for: 8 years 3 months

Re: Is It Time To Let David Bain Out Yet?

Postby musket on Wed 7/Jul/10 12:08am

fatwombat wrote:They let every hardened criminal out of jail without having punished them or reformed them - years of living in a state-managed holiday camp is neither punishment nor reform. Even the Locherbie bomber was allowed to go home early because they found a doctor who would say he MIGHT be dead in 3 months. So why shouldn't David go home, he's spent longer in jail for these murders than a lot of people who serve their full sentence and who are infinitely more likely to re-offend.


O RLY?
musket
User avatar
Member for: 15 years 2 months

Re: Is It Time To Let David Bain Out Yet?

Postby E Dogg Capizzle on Wed 7/Jul/10 1:58pm

Caught a bit of this last night. Didn't change my opinion that you would have to be some sort of fucking moron or a someone who desires to have their nushole filled by mass-murderer love truncheon, or both (hi Babs!), to think David didn't kill his family. :)
E Dogg Capizzle
User avatar
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man."
Member for: 15 years 3 months

Re: Is It Time To Let David Bain Out Yet?

Postby MissChaff on Wed 7/Jul/10 6:35pm

In Dunedin at that time most of us had a fugly jersey or three.....especially those kids from the music class who played flutes and were in orchestras and stuff....

just saying.....
MissChaff
User avatar
"Delete cookies?"
Member for: 13 years 10 months

Re: Is It Time To Let David Bain Out Yet?

Postby Nick_K on Wed 7/Jul/10 6:40pm

MissChaff wrote:In Dunedin at that time most of us had a fugly jersey or three.....especially those kids from the music class who played flutes and were in orchestras and stuff....

just saying.....


Speak for yourself. Not everyone from Dunedin is strange.
Nick_K
"www.bushloveracing.com"
Member for: 13 years 2 months

Re: Is It Time To Let David Bain Out Yet?

Postby Oli on Wed 7/Jul/10 6:45pm

Nick_K wrote:
MissChaff wrote:In Dunedin at that time most of us had a fugly jersey or three.....especially those kids from the music class who played flutes and were in orchestras and stuff....

just saying.....


Speak for yourself. Not everyone from Dunedin is strange.
:exclaim:
Oli
User avatar
Member for: 12 years 4 months

Re: Is It Time To Let David Bain Out Yet?

Postby Nick_K on Wed 7/Jul/10 6:46pm

Oli wrote:
Nick_K wrote:
MissChaff wrote:In Dunedin at that time most of us had a fugly jersey or three.....especially those kids from the music class who played flutes and were in orchestras and stuff....

just saying.....


Speak for yourself. Not everyone from Dunedin is strange.
:exclaim:

:sneaky:
Nick_K
"www.bushloveracing.com"
Member for: 13 years 2 months

Crime | Sifting - Latest Posts

Who is online

55 Users browsing this website: Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot] and 53 guests

REMEBER TO CLICK THE LINKS WHEN BUYING FROM VORB SUPPORTERS


  • Chain Reaction Cycles
  • GT Bicycles
  • Merlin Cycles
  • ProBikeKit
  • Vorb Shop
  • Wiggle