Did David Bain pop his family?

I've always thought that he's guilty
31
25%
I've always thought that he's innocent
25
20%
Used to think he's guilty, now I think he's innocent
8
7%
Used to think he's innocent, now I think he's guilty
14
11%
I don't care, but I hope Joe Karam gets his life back
3
2%
I'm just glad that 12 years inside has made him stop wearing fugly jerseys
42
34%
 
Total voters : 123

Re: Is It Time To Let David Bain Out Yet?

Postby philstar on Thu 3/Sep/09 12:51pm

happybaboon wrote:Evidence of what? It was property of him and his immediate family prior to their deaths. He was found to not have caused their deaths. Fairly obvious that it is now his property, innit?

He's gone overseas, because he wanted to get out of the limelight. His lawyers are still fighting for $$ though. Good for him :)


its still evidence against who ever killed his family.
I thought he was going to the UK, where I don't think he'll be able to take the gun?
philstar
User avatar
"misanthropic"
Member for: 11 years 7 months

Re: Is It Time To Let David Bain Out Yet?

Postby DropKick on Thu 3/Sep/09 12:57pm

philstar wrote:
happybaboon wrote:Evidence of what? It was property of him and his immediate family prior to their deaths. He was found to not have caused their deaths. Fairly obvious that it is now his property, innit?

He's gone overseas, because he wanted to get out of the limelight. His lawyers are still fighting for $$ though. Good for him :)


its still evidence against who ever killed his family.
I thought he was going to the UK, where I don't think he'll be able to take the gun?

It would make for an interesting firearms license or customs form (if the whole story wasnt well known by those in the uk)

"So, Mr Bain, you want to import this gun"

"yes, thats correct"

"A little bit of a background check we do for everyone, what do you do for a living?"

"well, I've just been released from 13 years in prison so one might say I'm currently between jobs"

"Prison you say, what for?"

"I was convicted of shooting my entire family. But eventually got acquitted at retrial - so when can I get my gun?"

"riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight"




:o
DropKick
Member for: 14 years 7 months

Re: Is It Time To Let David Bain Out Yet?

Postby happybaboon on Thu 3/Sep/09 3:26pm

You don't seem to be coping with the idea of "innocence" very well.

It was a British court that decided he'd been the victim of a miscarriage of justice, which set the whole retrial and innocence thing in progress. He'd have some sort of legal entitlement to be treated just like any other 30-something NZer with no criminal record who wanted to import a gun into the UK.

I have no problem with him claiming ownership of his own property. I hope he gets his gun back.
happybaboon
User avatar
"Proud owner of vorb's largest"
Member for: 15 years 8 months

Re: Is It Time To Let David Bain Out Yet?

Postby happybaboon on Thu 3/Sep/09 3:27pm

thorg wrote:
happybaboon wrote:Evidence of what? It was property of him and his immediate family prior to their deaths. He was found to not have caused their deaths. Fairly obvious that it is now his property, innit?
not really, there are other family members involved, he is just the only remaining child. there is - of course - the grand kids of his parents to consider, you know, the ones his sister said she had? They also would have a claim.

Even if they do exist they wouldn't have a claim to David's gun, which is his own property.
happybaboon
User avatar
"Proud owner of vorb's largest"
Member for: 15 years 8 months

Re: Is It Time To Let David Bain Out Yet?

Postby philstar on Thu 3/Sep/09 4:56pm

happybaboon wrote:Y... just like any other 30-something NZer with no criminal record who wanted to import a gun into the UK.
.


As i understand it the UK olympic pistol shooting team have to practice in europe as the gun laws are that strict that they are not alloud pistols (maybe rifels are not quite so strict, but still)
philstar
User avatar
"misanthropic"
Member for: 11 years 7 months

Re: Is It Time To Let David Bain Out Yet?

Postby happybaboon on Thu 3/Sep/09 6:13pm

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/artic ... d=10594969

What a monster! What kind of sick fuck would want photographs of his deceased family returned to him?!
happybaboon
User avatar
"Proud owner of vorb's largest"
Member for: 15 years 8 months

Re: Is It Time To Let David Bain Out Yet?

Postby DropKick on Thu 3/Sep/09 6:50pm

happybaboon wrote:http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=10594969

What a monster! What kind of sick fuck would want photographs of his deceased family returned to him?!



If he didnt shoot them all he wouldnt be needing photos :huh:




oh babs, I dont actually really care either way on this issue. I just enjoy a good stir now and then :blush:
DropKick
Member for: 14 years 7 months

Re: Is It Time To Let David Bain Out Yet?

Postby j2hyde on Thu 3/Sep/09 7:22pm

happybaboon wrote:http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=10594969

What a monster! What kind of sick fuck would want photographs of his deceased family returned to him?!


He wants to stitch them together into a suit and wear them. So he can be close to his family. Or so I've heard.
j2hyde
User avatar
"I'm not for that. I'm for the ladies."
Member for: 12 years 1 month

Re: Is It Time To Let David Bain Out Yet?

Postby happybaboon on Thu 3/Sep/09 7:32pm

DropKick wrote:
happybaboon wrote:http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=10594969

What a monster! What kind of sick fuck would want photographs of his deceased family returned to him?!



If he didnt shoot them all he wouldnt be needing photos :huh:




oh babs, I dont actually really care either way on this issue. I just enjoy a good stir now and then :blush:

Me too. Mostly.
Although I do think people need to lay off the guy now... He's been found not guilty, so those still persecuting him need to piss off I think.
happybaboon
User avatar
"Proud owner of vorb's largest"
Member for: 15 years 8 months

Re: Is It Time To Let David Bain Out Yet?

Postby Oli on Thu 3/Sep/09 7:34pm

You're like the biggest Bain fan EVAR! :D
Oli
User avatar
Member for: 12 years 2 months

Re: Is It Time To Let David Bain Out Yet?

Postby j2hyde on Thu 3/Sep/09 7:42pm

With Bain's prison experience and Bab's fondness for rectal examination I think they'd be a hot couple
j2hyde
User avatar
"I'm not for that. I'm for the ladies."
Member for: 12 years 1 month

Re: Is It Time To Let David Bain Out Yet?

Postby Oli on Thu 3/Sep/09 7:43pm

:lol:
Oli
User avatar
Member for: 12 years 2 months

Re: Is It Time To Let David Bain Out Yet?

Postby happybaboon on Thu 3/Sep/09 7:48pm

:hmmm: ( :D )

I only rectally examine animals.. And then only in an academic (and one day professional) manner.
happybaboon
User avatar
"Proud owner of vorb's largest"
Member for: 15 years 8 months

Re: Is It Time To Let David Bain Out Yet?

Postby DropKick on Thu 3/Sep/09 7:54pm

How much taking it up the pooper actually goes on in prison? :eh:

Is it one of those things like on american history x where the powerful guys chase up the bitch to hurt him now and then, or is it like on nip/tuck where anyone in a position of power has a prison wife to service them on demand?
DropKick
Member for: 14 years 7 months

Re: Is It Time To Let David Bain Out Yet?

Postby j2hyde on Thu 3/Sep/09 7:55pm

Some would consider Bain an animal..... :)


But I do believe you when you say you take a professional approach, how much for an hour?
j2hyde
User avatar
"I'm not for that. I'm for the ladies."
Member for: 12 years 1 month

Crime | Sifting - Latest Posts

Who is online

50 Users browsing this website: Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot] and 48 guests

REMEBER TO CLICK THE LINKS WHEN BUYING FROM VORB SUPPORTERS


  • GT Bicycles
  • Merlin Cycles
  • ProBikeKit
  • Torpedo7
  • Vorb Shop
  • Wiggle
  • Chain Reaction Cycles

cron