"Pedal!"
Member for: 15 years 7 months

Postby dented on Fri 24/Oct/08 10:08pm

Jolly good show chaps :thumbsup:
dented
Member for: 15 years 1 month

Re: Thursday Night Trail Digging At Summer Hill

Postby WH on Sun 18/Jan/09 9:04pm

Was having a wee ride up there this morning and noticed some carpet under the start ramp up at the jumps, got me thinking - we've just had new carpets laid at home, are the old ones any use to you guys for use on the jumps? Going to landfill otherwise...
WH
Member for: 12 years 5 months

Re: Thursday Night Trail Digging At Summer Hill

Postby dented on Sun 18/Jan/09 9:28pm

WH wrote:Was having a wee ride up there this morning and noticed some carpet under the start ramp up at the jumps, got me thinking - we've just had new carpets laid at home, are the old ones any use to you guys for use on the jumps? Going to landfill otherwise...

I cant speak for the DJ guys (Im only involved in the trailly stuff), but it cant hurt to donate, just leave it up by the entry shed if you dont mind. Cheers.

ALSO, not sure if there is any Thursday trail-building going on at the mo, but the next Summerhill working Bee is this coming Sunday, January 25. 9am start, bbq luch and refreshments provided at 1pm. ALL WELCOME!
dented
Member for: 15 years 1 month

Bay of Plenty | Clubs | Cycling | Middle North Island | Mountain Biking | Mountainbike Tauranga | New Zealand | Regions | Tauranga - Latest Posts