This topic has not been added to any channels. This will make it hard for users to find. Type relevant channels into the Add Channel box to add them.

Are you better off changing to the other door?

Yes
10
48%
No
9
43%
Not sure
2
10%
 
Total voters : 21

Postby scrimdiddy on Thu 15/Jun/06 9:47pm

JohnnyC wrote:
scrimdiddy wrote: I know you said wait till tomorrwo but i coudn't be bothered.


Way to ruin everyones game :hmmm:
Quick someone delete it!

Don't mention it :thumbsup:
scrimdiddy
Member for: 16 years 7 months

Postby SamultheCamul on Thu 15/Jun/06 10:15pm

psychavoc wrote: Without taking your pen off the page though?


Yea, and joined..
You would need a massive piece of paper though, because the angles would be pretty fine.
SamultheCamul
Member for: 17 years 10 months

Postby keyo on Thu 15/Jun/06 10:23pm

this problem was in one of my maths text books,i did a huge table on it.it said your first choice has to be the same as your last to win.i dont know whether thats right or not?
keyo
Member for: 15 years 8 months

Postby pulsar on Thu 15/Jun/06 10:34pm

Has anyone figured out bab's one yet??? Not me.. :(
pulsar
User avatar
Member for: 15 years 4 months

Postby sifter on Thu 15/Jun/06 10:39pm

pulsar wrote: Has anyone figured out bab's one yet??? Not me.. :(


Me neither. Can't mike hide nor hair of keyo's at this stage either! :D
sifter
User avatar
Member for: 17 years 2 months

Postby pulsar on Thu 15/Jun/06 10:44pm

An easy one for bedtime.
What has roads with no cars, oceans with no water, and hills with no trees?
pulsar
User avatar
Member for: 15 years 4 months

Postby Colin on Thu 15/Jun/06 10:46pm

I can't tell if Keyo is trying to set a puzzle ...

... or attempting to answer the three doors one.

I'm going to my happy place now to dream of singletrack and other pleasant things.

Bye puzzlers.
Colin
User avatar
Member for: 17 years 7 months

Postby Chris_D on Thu 15/Jun/06 10:47pm

I wouldn't expect to get bab's any time soon - aparantly they're questions designed for people with an IQ of over 200 (eg, in the 99.999th percentile) :eh:
Chris_D
Member for: 15 years 2 months

Postby pulsar on Thu 15/Jun/06 10:49pm

Chris_D wrote: I wouldn't expect to get bab's any time soon - aparantly they're questions designed for people with an IQ of over 200 (eg, in the 99.999th percentile) :eh:


Well I'm gonna try!!!!! i'm sure my IQ is at least 140 ishhish... (Actually I have no idea..)
pulsar
User avatar
Member for: 15 years 4 months

Postby Chris_D on Thu 15/Jun/06 10:59pm

pulsar wrote:
Chris_D wrote: I wouldn't expect to get bab's any time soon - aparantly they're questions designed for people with an IQ of over 200 (eg, in the 99.999th percentile) :eh:


Well I'm gonna try!!!!! i'm sure my IQ is at least 140 ishhish... (Actually I have no idea..)


:eh: 140 is mighty high :D keep in mind that online tests and "Test the Nation" are not accurate examples of standardized IQ tests :lol: I've had results anywhere from 110 - 135 on online tests, which I take with a grain of salt. The only test I'm really interested in is the Army IQ test - an hour long IQ test which is far more difficult than any "online" test, and designed by NZDF psychologists. But they dont tell you your score :( All I know is that I passed.
Chris_D
Member for: 15 years 2 months

Postby pulsar on Thu 15/Jun/06 11:03pm

I'm hoping that mixed lollies will help me to crack it. MMMMM, Russian fudge.
pulsar
User avatar
Member for: 15 years 4 months

Postby pulsar on Thu 15/Jun/06 11:23pm

AAARGH! lollies are finished, the more i look at it, the less I can solve it. Alright Chris, mr Army intelligence, why don't you have a crack and post your answer up here.
pulsar
User avatar
Member for: 15 years 4 months

Postby JohnnyC on Thu 15/Jun/06 11:30pm

pulsar wrote: An easy one for bedtime.
What has roads with no cars, oceans with no water, and hills with no trees?


I think I got it but I cheated :huh: I don't think it was that easy! maybe its just late.... :(
JohnnyC
User avatar
Member for: 17 years 11 months

Postby Kyle on Fri 16/Jun/06 5:24am

Chris_D wrote: The only test I'm really interested in is the Army IQ test - an hour long IQ test which is far more difficult than any "online" test, and designed by NZDF psychologists. But they dont tell you your score :( All I know is that I passed.


It took you an hour? And its not meant as an IQ test but a basic comprehension test to prove you are capable of understanding basic orders. Or are you talking about the test on OSB? Where the psych's are sitting all around the room pretending to grade your perfomance? Because they are the meanest, most second guessing yourself, no right answer questions I've ever come across.
Kyle
User avatar
"Rated R for pervasive extreme drug use and related bizarre behavior, strong language, and brief nudity"
Member for: 17 years 10 months

Postby Chris_D on Fri 16/Jun/06 8:56am

pulsar wrote: AAARGH! lollies are finished, the more i look at it, the less I can solve it. Alright Chris, mr Army intelligence, why don't you have a crack and post your answer up here.


Huh! I dont have the answers to this! I think just about anyone can pass the Army IQ test.

Kyle wrote:
Chris_D wrote: The only test I'm really interested in is the Army IQ test - an hour long IQ test which is far more difficult than any "online" test, and designed by NZDF psychologists. But they dont tell you your score :( All I know is that I passed.


It took you an hour? And its not meant as an IQ test but a basic comprehension test to prove you are capable of understanding basic orders. Or are you talking about the test on OSB? Where the psych's are sitting all around the room pretending to grade your perfomance? Because they are the meanest, most second guessing yourself, no right answer questions I've ever come across.


It was the IQ test I did before my formal interview for the OSB - and it was definately an IQ test - classic IQ test questions: x is to y as z is to ?? What's the next number in the sequence ? etc

It's an hour long test, and not designed to be finished in that time. I guess it's a good sign that I finished it in the last minutes :eh:
Chris_D
Member for: 15 years 2 months

- Latest Posts

Who is online

111 Users browsing this website: Google [Bot] and 110 guests

REMEBER TO CLICK THE LINKS WHEN BUYING FROM VORB SUPPORTERS


  • ProBikeKit
  • Vorb Shop
  • Wiggle
  • Chain Reaction Cycles
  • GT Bicycles