Re: Things That Make You Lol

Postby znomit on Thu 5/Jul/12 9:05pm

Tugboat wrote:LOL :D

Jaime Ridge swinging handbags at the GC chick...

http://www.3news.co.nz/VIDEO-Jaime-Ridg ... fault.aspx


No bikini :ib: :angry:
znomit
User avatar
Member for: 12 years 6 months

Re: Things That Make You Lol

Postby Dr. Fuentes on Thu 5/Jul/12 9:39pm

znomit wrote:
Tugboat wrote:LOL :D

Jaime Ridge swinging handbags at the GC chick...

http://www.3news.co.nz/VIDEO-Jaime-Ridg ... fault.aspx


No bikini :ib: :angry:


Jay (of Jay and Silent Bob fame) said it best. Prob nsfw.

Dr. Fuentes
Member for: 9 years 4 months

Re: Things That Make You Lol

Postby Mr_Bob on Fri 6/Jul/12 10:20am

Mr_Bob
User avatar
"Pedal!"
Member for: 15 years 7 months

Re: Things That Make You Lol

Postby Dr. Fuentes on Fri 6/Jul/12 10:25am

Mr_Bob wrote:http://www.stuff.co.nz/dominion-post/capital-life/7228696/The-mystery-of-the-Orange-Avenger
Wellington has a new super hero? :eh:


An electric bike, presumably.

Cool, she will provide a good target for my SH2 TTs on my way home from school for the next semester (assuming it can do 50kmh)
Dr. Fuentes
Member for: 9 years 4 months

Re: Things That Make You Lol

Postby slidecontrol on Fri 6/Jul/12 10:52am

I'm going to hell for this one

rs038.jpg
slidecontrol
User avatar
"YOLO = carpe diem for idiots"
Member for: 13 years 7 months

Re: Things That Make You Lol

Postby cruiser on Fri 6/Jul/12 11:07am

:lol:
cruiser
User avatar
Member for: 11 years 11 months

Re: Things That Make You Lol

Postby znomit on Fri 6/Jul/12 11:23am

Mr_Bob wrote:Wellington has a new super hero? :eh:


And presumably lurking somewhere in the shadows a nemesis.
znomit
User avatar
Member for: 12 years 6 months

Re: Things That Make You Lol

Postby happybaboon on Fri 6/Jul/12 3:01pm

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing ... =490855329
Anybody wanna get some cash together and make them name it "Azaria"?
happybaboon
User avatar
"Proud owner of vorb's largest"
Member for: 18 years 9 months

Re: Things That Make You Lol

Postby neels on Sat 7/Jul/12 12:11am

Visiting my empty red zone house, and seeing that someone has kicked in the doors and put in the effort required to steal the fireplace and hot water cylinder, both of which were completely shagged and worthless. :lol:
neels
User avatar
"I've got opinions, that don't make any sense"
Member for: 13 years 2 months

Re: Things That Make You Lol

Postby Farm on Sat 7/Jul/12 7:11am

Dr. Fuentes wrote:
Mr_Bob wrote:http://www.stuff.co.nz/dominion-post/capital-life/7228696/The-mystery-of-the-Orange-Avenger
Wellington has a new super hero? :eh:


An electric bike, presumably.

Cool, she will provide a good target for my SH2 TTs on my way home from school for the next semester (assuming it can do 50kmh)
znomit wrote:
Mr_Bob wrote:Wellington has a new super hero? :eh:


And presumably lurking somewhere in the shadows a nemesis.


Sounds like the Dr is the nemesis, ideal nemesis name even... You'll need to work on a maniacal laugh for when you blow past :D
Farm
User avatar
Member for: 14 years 6 months

Re: Things That Make You Lol

Postby Kazmeistyr on Wed 11/Jul/12 9:25pm

I can't help myself
hello.jpg
Kazmeistyr
User avatar
"has the power of Greyskull"
Member for: 17 years 2 months

Re: Things That Make You Lol

Postby dented on Thu 12/Jul/12 7:47am

:D
dented
User avatar
Member for: 15 years 1 month

Re: Things That Make You Lol

Postby Flyboy on Thu 12/Jul/12 8:51am

neels wrote:Visiting my empty red zone house, and seeing that someone has kicked in the doors and put in the effort required to steal the fireplace and hot water cylinder, both of which were completely shagged and worthless. :lol:

dunno about the fireplace, but the hot water cylinder would have been made of copper I suspect, & thats what they were after.
Flyboy
User avatar
"Destined for Disaster"
Member for: 15 years 6 months

Re: Things That Make You Lol

Postby happybaboon on Thu 12/Jul/12 8:54am

Fireplace... Steel or iron? Still got scrap valuez...
happybaboon
User avatar
"Proud owner of vorb's largest"
Member for: 18 years 9 months

Re: Things That Make You Lol

Postby properzel on Fri 13/Jul/12 6:14pm

Image
properzel
User avatar
Member for: 10 years 6 months

Food | Sifting - Latest Posts

Who is online

109 Users browsing this website: Google [Bot] and 108 guests

REMEBER TO CLICK THE LINKS WHEN BUYING FROM VORB SUPPORTERS


  • ProBikeKit
  • Vorb Shop
  • Wiggle
  • Chain Reaction Cycles
  • GT Bicycles