Postby cliff on Mon 17/Oct/05 7:55pm

Clarkster wrote:
cliff wrote:people saying I have a cracked frame but I dont even

Your ass has a crack in it.


so does yours so whats your point
cliff
Member for: 12 years 9 months

Postby Clarky on Mon 17/Oct/05 7:58pm

cliff wrote:
Clarkster wrote:
cliff wrote:people saying I have a cracked frame but I dont even

Your ass has a crack in it.


so does yours so whats your point

It matches your frame. :lol:
Clarky
User avatar
Member for: 15 years 0 months

Postby AarowNZ on Mon 17/Oct/05 7:58pm

Hey your that guy cliff, you cracked your frame aye?!?!
AarowNZ
"What?"
Member for: 14 years 1 month

Postby cliff on Mon 17/Oct/05 8:01pm

Na thats what everyone says for some reasson I dont know why but it does get annoying
cliff
Member for: 12 years 9 months

Postby JohnnyC on Mon 17/Oct/05 8:01pm

Car thieves

Bike thieves

People who find enjoyment in beating the shit out of strangers

People who enjoy making up stories to make your ex-girlfriend think you were cheating on them

Tough guy downhillers who think they're so madcore even though the xc guys they abuse can ride a bike better than them
JohnnyC
User avatar
Member for: 14 years 8 months

Postby SwedishChef on Mon 17/Oct/05 8:10pm

I hate it when I be licking my dogs balls, but dog has beat me to it and flavour is gone.
SwedishChef
Member for: 12 years 10 months

Postby XC_Star_DH_WannaBe on Mon 17/Oct/05 8:11pm

Ex- girlfriends who make up storys to make the rest of the world think you cheated on them and that you are therefore scum.
XC_Star_DH_WannaBe
Member for: 14 years 2 months

Postby squished_cat on Mon 17/Oct/05 8:11pm

mudguard wrote:I hate pulling for the first time in ages and then not being able to get it up. And sunburn.


:blink:
squished_cat
Member for: 12 years 10 months

Postby Oli on Mon 17/Oct/05 8:12pm

cliff wrote:Na thats what everyone says for some reasson I dont know why but it does get annoying


Hey Cliff? Where did your frame crack? :eh:



By the way. I HATE how Tama keeps posting the pic of me and the Christmas pizza on the interwebby... :hmmm:
Oli
User avatar
Member for: 12 years 2 months

Postby Clarky on Mon 17/Oct/05 8:12pm

XC_Star_DH_WannaBe wrote:Ex- girlfriends who make up storys to make the rest of the world think you cheated on them and that you are therefore scum.


You let your ex girlfriends live? :crazy:
Clarky
User avatar
Member for: 15 years 0 months

Postby Dinsy on Mon 17/Oct/05 8:14pm

Clarkster wrote:
XC_Star_DH_WannaBe wrote:Ex- girlfriends who make up storys to make the rest of the world think you cheated on them and that you are therefore scum.


You let your ex girlfriends live? :crazy:


he had a girlfriend? :eh:
Dinsy
Member for: 15 years 5 months

Postby mudguard on Mon 17/Oct/05 8:16pm

squished_cat wrote:
mudguard wrote:I hate pulling for the first time in ages and then not being able to get it up. And sunburn.


:blink:


It was a first, ahem, and it seems that is was an alcohol related problem rather than anything else.
mudguard
User avatar
Member for: 14 years 3 months

Postby XC_Star_DH_WannaBe on Mon 17/Oct/05 8:18pm

mudguard wrote:
squished_cat wrote:
mudguard wrote:I hate pulling for the first time in ages and then not being able to get it up. And sunburn.


:blink:


It was a first, ahem, and it seems that is was an alcohol related problem rather than anything else.
Or so you hope anyway
XC_Star_DH_WannaBe
Member for: 14 years 2 months

Postby Clarky on Mon 17/Oct/05 8:19pm

XC_Star_DH_WannaBe wrote:
mudguard wrote:
squished_cat wrote:
mudguard wrote:I hate pulling for the first time in ages and then not being able to get it up. And sunburn.


:blink:


It was a first, ahem, and it seems that is was an alcohol related problem rather than anything else.
Or so you hope anyway

Brewer's Droop! :D
Clarky
User avatar
Member for: 15 years 0 months

Postby Dinsy on Mon 17/Oct/05 8:20pm

just lay back and think of clarkster.
Dinsy
Member for: 15 years 5 months

Sifting - Latest Posts

Who is online

56 Users browsing this website: cep32, Chanting, DotBot, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Zoom and 48 guests

REMEBER TO CLICK THE LINKS WHEN BUYING FROM VORB SUPPORTERS


  • ProBikeKit
  • Torpedo7
  • Vorb Shop
  • Wiggle
  • Chain Reaction Cycles
  • GT Bicycles
  • Merlin Cycles