Postby lubie on Mon 17/Oct/05 5:26pm

StuN is a thing. And I hate him.


A LOT.
lubie
User avatar
Member for: 14 years 10 months

Postby eugene on Mon 17/Oct/05 5:26pm

fergsnz wrote:Yeah they can fuck off. What right do they have to do anything? Police dropouts.

And what's with the 96 year old guy providing security at the local bank? Really, what the hell could he do? If he chased after a robber, he'd just shatter his hip.




haha true, 50 year old lady's that re no taller than a trolley as securtiy guards....nice.


people who wear all black on a 25 degree, blindingly sunny day piss me off.
Last edited by eugene on Mon 17/Oct/05 5:29pm, edited 1 time in total.
eugene
Member for: 12 years 10 months

Postby wachtourak on Mon 17/Oct/05 5:26pm

and Straight Edge Hardcore Kiddies who want to fight me cos I'm drinking beer at a show or something
wachtourak
User avatar
"IMDABES"
Member for: 15 years 0 months

Postby Stun on Mon 17/Oct/05 5:32pm

lubie wrote:StuN is a thing. And I hate him.


A LOT.



No really - don't hold back.
Tell us how you feel :p
Stun
Member for: 14 years 11 months

Postby wachtourak on Mon 17/Oct/05 5:35pm

eugene87 wrote:people who wear all black on a 25 degree, blindingly sunny day piss me off.


What? Like Me?
wachtourak
User avatar
"IMDABES"
Member for: 15 years 0 months

Postby SergentInsanity on Mon 17/Oct/05 5:40pm

I hate it when people scream down the street in their scungy Japanese familymobiles with a drainpipe for an exhaustpipe, thinking that they are driving the latest and greatest supercar, not the pile of crap that they actually are.
SergentInsanity
Member for: 12 years 2 months

Postby eugene on Mon 17/Oct/05 5:41pm

wachtourak wrote:
eugene87 wrote:people who wear all black on a 25 degree, blindingly sunny day piss me off.


What? Like Me?


dunno, do you? :eh:
eugene
Member for: 12 years 10 months

Postby wachtourak on Mon 17/Oct/05 5:44pm

eugene87 wrote:
wachtourak wrote:
eugene87 wrote:people who wear all black on a 25 degree, blindingly sunny day piss me off.


What? Like Me?


dunno, do you? :eh:


Sometimes.

I need a pair of black jeans though
wachtourak
User avatar
"IMDABES"
Member for: 15 years 0 months

Postby james on Mon 17/Oct/05 5:45pm

wachtourak wrote:Sometimes.

I need a pair of black jeans though


I read that as I need black jelly beans. :huh:
james
Member for: 13 years 10 months

Postby Spacemonkey on Mon 17/Oct/05 5:55pm

Stun wrote:
lubie wrote:StuN is a thing. And I hate him.


A LOT.



No really - don't hold back.
Tell us how you feel :p


But I still luv's ya Stun :love:
Spacemonkey
Member for: 15 years 7 months

Postby eugene on Mon 17/Oct/05 6:00pm

wachtourak wrote:
eugene87 wrote:
wachtourak wrote:
eugene87 wrote:people who wear all black on a 25 degree, blindingly sunny day piss me off.


What? Like Me?


dunno, do you? :eh:


Sometimes.

I need a pair of black jeans though


black jeans are sweet as, im talkin goth kiddies, with dudes wearing eyeliner, 20+ piercings etc, making themselves look totally different for all the wrong reasons..
eugene
Member for: 12 years 10 months

Postby wachtourak on Mon 17/Oct/05 6:01pm

james_giant wrote:
wachtourak wrote:Sometimes.

I need a pair of black jeans though


I read that as I need black jelly beans. :huh:


Those are good too.

But back to hate.

That weather guy on TV1.
wachtourak
User avatar
"IMDABES"
Member for: 15 years 0 months

Postby wachtourak on Mon 17/Oct/05 6:04pm

eugene87 wrote:
wachtourak wrote:
eugene87 wrote:
wachtourak wrote:
eugene87 wrote:people who wear all black on a 25 degree, blindingly sunny day piss me off.


What? Like Me?


dunno, do you? :eh:


Sometimes.

I need a pair of black jeans though


black jeans are sweet as, im talkin goth kiddies, with dudes wearing eyeliner, 20+ piercings etc, making themselves look totally different for all the wrong reasons..


wachtourak, earlier in the thread wrote:Faggy Goths


:D
wachtourak
User avatar
"IMDABES"
Member for: 15 years 0 months

Postby james on Mon 17/Oct/05 6:04pm

wachtourak wrote:That weather guy on TV1.


Ken the robot barbie doll :eh:

he has great shirts.....














for a friday night parnell dickhead
james
Member for: 13 years 10 months

Postby Stun on Mon 17/Oct/05 6:08pm

Spacemonkey wrote:
Stun wrote:
lubie wrote:StuN is a thing. And I hate him.


A LOT.



No really - don't hold back.
Tell us how you feel :p


But I still luv's ya Stun :love:


:blush: :love:
Stun
Member for: 14 years 11 months

Sifting - Latest Posts

Who is online

56 Users browsing this website: Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot] and 53 guests

REMEBER TO CLICK THE LINKS WHEN BUYING FROM VORB SUPPORTERS


  • ProBikeKit
  • Vorb Shop
  • Wiggle
  • Chain Reaction Cycles
  • GT Bicycles
  • Merlin Cycles