Re: Things I Hate.

Postby Velocipedestrian on Fri 30/Oct/20 6:11pm

People voting against cannabis as though that would remove it from society.
Velocipedestrian
"Now bicycles were never made for pale green pants to ride 'em. Especially spooky pale green pants with nobody inside 'em."
Member for: 14 years 6 months

Postby philstar on Fri 30/Oct/20 6:38pm

Velocipedestrian wrote:People voting against cannabis as though that would remove it from society.

drug use is evidence of deficiency of character, and people with deficient character deserved to be punished, it's the christian thing to do.
philstar
"misanthropic"
Member for: 15 years 1 month

Postby Velocipedestrian on Sat 31/Oct/20 9:11am

philstar wrote:
Velocipedestrian wrote:People voting against cannabis as though that would remove it from society.

drug use is evidence of deficiency of character, and people with deficient character deserved to be punished, it's the christian thing to do.

Oh, that explains it... (and me)
Velocipedestrian
"Now bicycles were never made for pale green pants to ride 'em. Especially spooky pale green pants with nobody inside 'em."

Postby Dougal on Tue 3/Nov/20 8:51pm

They weren't voting for/against the plant. They were voting for/against the proposed legislation, tax and control structures.
Dougal
Member for: 17 years 11 months

Postby Velocipedestrian on Wed 4/Nov/20 12:54pm

Dougal wrote:

They weren't voting for/against the plant. They were voting for/against the proposed legislation, tax and control structures.

That's what I mean, vox pops suggest lots of people didn't think about it that hard.
Velocipedestrian

Postby dwgknz on Mon 16/Nov/20 11:36am

Dougal wrote:

Speaking to family in NZ it seems like racism played a big part of their decision making.

Time to move to Canada. I picked this up yesterday, first time I’ve got a single bud in a 3.5gm pack.

11090E21-2233-4EBE-8075-F744226E5FE0.jpeg
dwgknz
Member for: 8 years 1 month

Sifting - Latest Posts