Re: Things I Hate.

Postby Wobbler on Mon 11/Dec/17 12:42pm

el_booto wrote:
Wobbler wrote:
Velocipedestrian wrote:
Wobbler wrote:troy lee xc gloves changing fit with generations, the sprint gloves have the same problem on my hand, too tight around the pinky/next finger over gap. Tried 2 different size of the xc and its either too tight overall or tight in that spot and loose everywhere else

i dont want to try and find new gloves :(

Boo! Those are my go-to reliable. I hope the spare pair I got last crc order still fit right.

The airs seem to fit closer to the old xc, not my gloves preference but I tried a bunch of options today and they were all pretty zzzzy

i crossed over from the XC to the ace, no diff in sizing

old xc or new dumb xc?

dwgknz - I ran a large on the old xc, large on the new airs seems to work out pretty good
Wobbler
Member for: 12 years 2 months

Postby el_booto on Mon 11/Dec/17 1:58pm

Wobbler wrote:
el_booto wrote:
Wobbler wrote:
Velocipedestrian wrote:
Wobbler wrote:troy lee xc gloves changing fit with generations, the sprint gloves have the same problem on my hand, too tight around the pinky/next finger over gap. Tried 2 different size of the xc and its either too tight overall or tight in that spot and loose everywhere else

i dont want to try and find new gloves :(

Boo! Those are my go-to reliable. I hope the spare pair I got last crc order still fit right.

The airs seem to fit closer to the old xc, not my gloves preference but I tried a bunch of options today and they were all pretty zzzzy

i crossed over from the XC to the ace, no diff in sizing

old xc or new dumb xc?

OG and secondish gen (with half a towel on the back of the thumb) haven't tried the new ones but they look average
el_booto
"Don't let anyone say "the world is your oyster" the world is not an oyster..."
Member for: 12 years 0 months

Postby mudguard on Thu 14/Dec/17 6:43pm

Two days of shuttling make 1 week old brakes look older than than 5 year old brakes they replaced. :(
mudguard
Member for: 14 years 6 months

Sifting - Latest Posts