Postby rota_boy on Mon 17/Oct/05 5:05pm

I have 2 mates who are twins, and i hate it when someone comes over to me when the twins arent looking or out of the room and say "are those guys twins?"

DUHHHHHHH!!!!!

I also hate useless bike shop salesmen who only want you to spend lots of money and have no interest in helping you get the best value... grrrr...

I hate it when you are riding on the footpath because you just came out of your driveway and your waiting to get onto the road but there is a car coming and some old codger comes out of nowhere and says "GET OFF THE FOOTPATH!"

I also hate it when you are riding on a trail and there is a walker in front of you because it is naturally a walking track, and they can hear you right up behind them but they dont move so you have to veer off the path and through bushes and dodge trees to pass them, then there friggin dog jumps out infront of you and you have to slam on the brakes and then it starts barking at you then the dumb bitch who didnt move tells you to watch where youre going....

im gettng all steamed up now
rota_boy
Member for: 13 years 11 months

Postby michael on Mon 17/Oct/05 5:07pm

Dinsy wrote:
Spacemonkey wrote:Dinsy.... given your dress sense. is it any wonder your workmates took one look at you and decided,
"Now way in hell are we letting that eightys metal freak pick the music" :crazy:

:lol:

haha I tone it down for the 9-5 :) :) :)

What do you do for a job? if you dont mind me asking.
michael
Member for: 15 years 5 months

Postby Dinsy on Mon 17/Oct/05 5:08pm

I work in a funeral home. prepping the bodies. doing their make up.
Dinsy

Postby pissface on Mon 17/Oct/05 5:09pm

Dinsy Sells Sea Shells By The Sea Shore
pissface
"Boneshaker"
Member for: 14 years 8 months

Postby Fergs on Mon 17/Oct/05 5:10pm

Dinsy wrote:I work in a funeral home. prepping the bodies. doing their make up.
:blink:

Thats ummm..... unusual.

Family business?
Fergs
Member for: 12 years 7 months

Postby Dinsy on Mon 17/Oct/05 5:11pm

no but I was interested in the dead from a very early age
Dinsy

Postby lubie on Mon 17/Oct/05 5:11pm

Dinsy wrote:
lubie wrote:you have an ipod don't you?
I hate not having a portable MP3 player.

yea, but Im constantly on the phone and talking to staff and crap so I rarely get to use it at work

:blink: fool... get a itrip to attach to it, and hide it somewhere nice and close to the radio, then you can tune it in! HURRAH!
it would be cooler if you could tune it into another radio, and put the speakers into the second radio, so that the dial on the first one still said 91zm... hehehe
lubie
Member for: 14 years 9 months

Postby Dinsy on Mon 17/Oct/05 5:14pm

aha, i'll just mcguyver somthing up tomorrow!
Dinsy

Postby Fergs on Mon 17/Oct/05 5:17pm

You'll need a chalk duster, some bailing twine, a hairclip and a 3m length of string.

MacGuyver could turn that into a fully functional 2 seater aeroplane.
Fergs

Postby XC_Star_DH_WannaBe on Mon 17/Oct/05 5:20pm

I agree with the gangsters one, worst is the fucking 12 year olds who try and be gangster and tough. Oh actually thats probably on a par with the 30 year olds who try and intimidate you on the street, get a job you pathetic waste of oxygen!
XC_Star_DH_WannaBe
Member for: 14 years 2 months

Postby goldfish on Mon 17/Oct/05 5:20pm

Dinsy wrote:the fact that at work we can only get 91zm, compounded by the fact that one of the tramps i work with loves top 40 and proceeds to sing out of key to every song all day long.

i hope that's not my sister :eh:

(i know she has better taste than that)
goldfish
Member for: 12 years 5 months

Postby michael on Mon 17/Oct/05 5:22pm

Security gaurds who claim they are entitled to confiscate your wallet, phone and camera.
michael

Postby Stun on Mon 17/Oct/05 5:24pm

lubie wrote:
Dinsy wrote:
lubie wrote:you have an ipod don't you?
I hate not having a portable MP3 player.

yea, but Im constantly on the phone and talking to staff and crap so I rarely get to use it at work

:blink: fool... get a itrip to attach to it, and hide it somewhere nice and close to the radio, then you can tune it in! HURRAH!
it would be cooler if you could tune it into another radio, and put the speakers into the second radio, so that the dial on the first one still said 91zm... hehehe

No!!!
Not until I prank call him... :satan:
Stun
Member for: 14 years 9 months

Postby Fergs on Mon 17/Oct/05 5:24pm

michael wrote:Security gaurds who claim they are entitled to confiscate your wallet, phone and camera.
Yeah they can fuck off. What right do they have to do anything? Police dropouts.

And what's with the 96 year old guy providing security at the local bank? Really, what the hell could he do? If he chased after a robber, he'd just shatter his hip.
Fergs

Postby wachtourak on Mon 17/Oct/05 5:25pm

Faggy Goths
wachtourak
"IMDABES"
Member for: 14 years 10 months

Sifting - Latest Posts