Re: Thierry Henry

Postby Willey_Coyote on Tue 24/Nov/09 12:12pm

"he showed great promise as a ****"

Burn Henry, Burn :(
Willey_Coyote
Member for: 10 years 8 months

Postby CrustyMTB on Tue 24/Nov/09 8:24pm

He is a fucking good player tho, I pity the Irish but who'll play better footie at the WC?
CrustyMTB
"Tucker's Law "If some cunt can fuck something up, that cunt will pick the worst possible time to fucking fuck it up, cause that cunt's a cunt.""
Member for: 14 years 5 months

Postby Joel on Tue 24/Nov/09 9:02pm

irish good for the piss up though.
Joel
"Style over speed"
Member for: 16 years 8 months

Postby Fraser on Tue 24/Nov/09 9:22pm

The hipocrasy of the whole issue is that if you ever go to a soccer/football match here in Europe all the pre match song and dance is play fair/respect rah de rah. They spend millions on promotion.
I would ask the guys why they don't use video refs like other sports. Even to help? The answer has always been it breaks the flow of the game. But then if the flow of a running game is so important, why do they stop every 5 minutes holding their leg and the others shout at the ref? As a Kiwi I have little understanding on the rules or reasons, but now we have qualified for the world cup I will take the moral pub high ground on the dynamics of the game.
Fraser
Member for: 16 years 11 months

Postby CrustyMTB on Tue 24/Nov/09 9:27pm

Fraser wrote:The hipocrasy of the whole issue is that if you ever go to a soccer/football match here in Europe all the pre match song and dance is play fair/respect rah de rah. They spend millions on promotion.
I would ask the guys why they don't use video refs like other sports. Even to help? The answer has always been it breaks the flow of the game. But then if the flow of a running game is so important, why do they stop every 5 minutes holding their leg and the others shout at the ref? As a Kiwi I have little understanding on the rules or reasons, but now we have qualified for the world cup I will take the moral pub high ground on the dynamics of the game.
I understand where they're coming from but disagree. End of the day I don't respect Henry less, just like I didn't lose respect for Maradona because of the hand of God (followed by the best goal ever!) I lost respect cos he's a fucking clown.

Thierry plays lovely football, and is very good at cheating, like Richie McCaw.
CrustyMTB
"Tucker's Law "If some cunt can fuck something up, that cunt will pick the worst possible time to fucking fuck it up, cause that cunt's a cunt.""
Member for: 14 years 5 months

Postby E Dogg Capizzle on Tue 24/Nov/09 9:57pm

Soccer is rubbish.
E Dogg Capizzle
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man."
Member for: 16 years 3 months

Postby disoriented on Tue 24/Nov/09 10:08pm

CrustyMTB wrote:Thierry plays lovely football, and is very good at cheating, like Richie McCaw.

Is that like saying a roadie that has never been busted for drugs is a better cheater than everyone else? :eh:
disoriented
Member for: 10 years 11 months

Postby Nick_K on Tue 24/Nov/09 10:32pm

disoriented wrote:
CrustyMTB wrote:Thierry plays lovely football, and is very good at cheating, like Richie McCaw.

Is that like saying a roadie that has never been busted for drugs is a better cheater than everyone else? :eh:

Yes. For example Lance is a far better cheater than Landis.
Nick_K
"www.bushloveracing.com"
Member for: 14 years 2 months

Postby dented on Tue 24/Nov/09 10:34pm

ratrod wrote:http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Thierry_Henry&oldid=326715091
:lol: :lol: :lol:
dented
Member for: 13 years 2 months

Europe | France | Regions | Sifting - Latest Posts