The What Did You Do Over Your Easter Holidays Competition

Postby Tama on Thu 16/Apr/09 12:25pm

The basis of this competition is very easy - tell us what you got up to in the Easter Holidays and go into the draw to win winter stuff from Sticky Date Pudding.

To enter click here to post a story about what you got up to over the 2009 Easter Holidays. You don't need to have gone anywhere, if you sat at home playing Fallout 3 for four days (and let's be honest, many of us have been tempted) just write about that. Include photos and/ or video if you can.

IMPORTANT BIT
You'll need to add your post to the appropriate channels that cover both your activities and the location - be it "Mountain Biking", "Climbing" or "Video Games" for the activity plus "Rotorua", "Taupo" or "Christchurch" for the location. Just start typing in the Add Channel box and you'll see your options appear below. If you can't find a channel which suits your activity or location complete list here please e-mail vorb@vorb.org.nz with a channel request and we'll set one up for you.*

Entries close at the end of April 2009 - one prize will be drawn randomly (so everyone who enters has a chance to win) and another awarded to the most inspirational story (as judged by our panel). We'll announce the winners in early May.

We'll post up details of the prizes once we've got it sorted with Sticky Date Pudding - but in case you're wondering it will most likely be your choice of some snow gear hit the mountains on or some styley winter clothing to get you through the colder months in comfort and style.

We look forward to reading your stories :)

Click here to check out the entries so far

* As some of you might have guessed part of the motivation behind this is to make sure we have all the activities and locations which you lot enjoy plugged into the system.
Tama
"Come on Ruthie let's dance"
Member for: 15 years 11 months

Re: The What Did You Do Over Your Easter Holidays Competition

Postby Trail on Thu 16/Apr/09 12:28pm

how much winter stuff can we win??
Trail
"Concentrating on technique"
Member for: 9 years 4 months

Postby Tama on Thu 16/Apr/09 12:31pm

Trail wrote:how much winter stuff can we win??

Enough to make you go "w00t" :)
Tama

Postby neels on Thu 16/Apr/09 12:57pm

I have posted my entry, and channelled it, although there was no bastardising a perfectly servicable bicycle into a slightly less useful bicycle channel.
neels
"I've got opinions, that don't make any sense"
Member for: 10 years 3 months

Postby Tama on Thu 16/Apr/09 3:09pm

neels wrote:I have posted my entry, and channelled it, although there was no bastardising a perfectly servicable bicycle into a slightly less useful bicycle channel.

"Singlespeed" works for that doesn't it :)
Tama

Site Announcements | Vorb | What I Did For My Easter Holidays - Latest Posts