The Vorb Postathon 2005

Postby Tama on Wed 12/Oct/05 12:42pm

One of the enjoyable things about Vorb is we take bad jokes too far. With this in mind I present to you the Vorb Postathon 2005. For 24 hours this poor defenseless thread will get pummelled by as many posts as the Vorbii can dish out.

But that's not all - because this ends in "athon" we've set it up so you can make pledges of one cent for every post a word of your choice appears in. All proceeds will go to keeping this wonderful (but severely deranged) website alive.

The Rules
* The Postathon is contained within this thread.
* Only posts from midday Friday the 14th of October to midday Saturday the 15th of October will count.
* Postathon posts must contain at least two original sentences.
* Postathon posts must relate to previous posts in the Postathon thread (quoting is good.)
* Normal Forum Rules still apply.

The Vorbii who makes the most posts during the Postathon will not only go down in history as someone who needs therapy, but will also recieve an exceptionally tacky trophy!

You can view progress here - http://www.vorb.org.nz/postathon.html

You can view/make pledges here - http://www.vorb.org.nz/postathon-pledges.html

Pledges will be collected next week. Get pledging today

This thread will be locked until midday Friday. It will then be unlocked and all hell will break loose.
You can discuss the Postathon before it starts here

And to start things off (remember "Postathon posts must relate to previous posts in the Postathon thread"):

"It's a pity we're so limited in domestic pets in New Zealand. There's so much more to the animal kingdom than cats and dogs, wouldn't a pet meerkat kick arse?"
Tama
"Come on Ruthie let's dance"
Member for: 16 years 9 months

Re: The Vorb Postathon 2005

Postby E Dogg Capizzle on Fri 14/Oct/05 11:59am

Tama wrote:"It's a pity we're so limited in domestic pets in New Zealand. There's so much more to the animal kingdom than cats and dogs, wouldn't a pet meerkat kick arse?"

Even better would be to roast said meerkats. Small animals such as meerkats taste good with satay.
E Dogg Capizzle
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man."
Member for: 16 years 1 month

Postby spg on Fri 14/Oct/05 11:59am

A meerkat might be handy for perving over fences Tama, but will it bring your slippers in or feed a family? I doubt it, and your likely to lose it down the nearest crevice in a panic. And this thread will start diverging wildly at some point (if it hasn't already) so I hope you don't mind if I analise that sentiment (put it into an arsehat if you will).
The only really kick arse domestic pet would be an Australian.
spg
Member for: 15 years 10 months

Postby wachtourak on Fri 14/Oct/05 11:59am

A pet meerkat would kick ass, but something I really want is a pet tarantula. I could scare my sister and my mum.
wachtourak
"IMDABES"
Member for: 15 years 10 months

Postby happybaboon on Fri 14/Oct/05 12:00pm

Go! Go! Go!

The best pet would be a pet bear. I'd like a bear for my arsehat.
happybaboon
"Proud owner of vorb's largest"
Member for: 16 years 8 months

Postby Fergs on Fri 14/Oct/05 12:00pm

E Dogg Capizzle wrote:
Tama wrote:"It's a pity we're so limited in domestic pets in New Zealand. There's so much more to the animal kingdom than cats and dogs, wouldn't a pet meerkat kick arse?"

Even better would be to roast said meerkats. Small animals such as meerkats taste good with satay.
Speaking of roasting meerkats. I've had roast penguin once. Not very tasty though.

I wonder what the gestation period is for a penguin? Probably not 9 months.
Last edited by Fergs on Fri 14/Oct/05 12:03pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fergs
Member for: 13 years 7 months

Postby happybaboon on Fri 14/Oct/05 12:00pm

I'd also like a pet snake. But of course a pet elephant would be far better than anything we've got in Wellington at the moment.
happybaboon

Postby Friendly Llama on Fri 14/Oct/05 12:00pm

Llamas would be a by far suprerior pet to a meerkat. Or chainsaws. I would love to train a chainsaw to do stuff.

We made a bigfoot ride a wee bike, and ddo tricks and stuff last night. Followed of course, by beer :)
Friendly Llama
Member for: 15 years 2 months

Postby Dazzle on Fri 14/Oct/05 12:00pm

Hmmm, two original sentances - I think I can do that.

Hmm, a few rules there - better read em again. Yeah. Think I got it sorted.

Wheres the one about no mentioning anal sex unless you use the pledged words 'Ream', 'Arsehat' and 'JeremyB'?

Lets see - must be starting any moment know. Better go see who that is knocking at the door.

Hold on,
<opens door>
oh shit

I'm being over run with
POOOOOOOOOOOOSTWHORESSSSSSSS

a'ight - lets have at it
Dazzle

Postby Fergs on Fri 14/Oct/05 12:00pm

happybaboon wrote:I'd also like a pet snake. But of course a pet elephant would be far better than anything we've got in Wellington at the moment.
Elephants. They'd feed you for a while
Fergs

Postby happybaboon on Fri 14/Oct/05 12:01pm

E Dogg cheated. Strike him down Lord!

Ream his manhole with your arsehat!
happybaboon

Postby E Dogg Capizzle on Fri 14/Oct/05 12:01pm

happybaboon wrote:

Would you fit your entire head inside the manhole of the bear? Or would your arsehat not involve that kind of anal insertion? :eh:
E Dogg Capizzle

Postby Fergs on Fri 14/Oct/05 12:02pm

E Dogg Capizzle wrote:
happybaboon wrote:

Would you fit your entire head inside the manhole of the bear? Or would your arsehat not involve that kind of anal insertion? :eh:
Its just getting weird now. Everyone knows you can't get your whole head into a bear's arse.
Fergs

Postby E Dogg Capizzle on Fri 14/Oct/05 12:02pm

happybaboon wrote:E Dogg cheated. Strike him down Lord!

Ream his manhole with your arsehat!

How did I cheat you cunzzor? I oughta to ream your bottom.
E Dogg Capizzle

Postby happybaboon on Fri 14/Oct/05 12:02pm

The bears manhole might need a bit of a ream before a typical arsehat would fit - but that's all theoretical gibberish. We'd need to give it a go for real to know for sure.
happybaboon

News | Vorb - Latest Posts