How do you thiink Trump is doing?

Best President ever, he's the greatest president, you'll never see a better president!
29%
I don't care
8%
OMG we're all doomed
46%
Kittenz
17%

Total voters : 24

The Unofficial Vorb Trump Poll

Postby dwgknz on Wed 1st Mar 3:14pm

So we're over 40% of the way through Trump's first 100 days, so I thought it's time to hit the polls and take the pulse of the Vorb community. Early posts suggested a staunch following of Trump on the mainland but let's see how that has changed.

We've seen some doozy's in the past 42 days:
- the Muslim ban that wasn't
- alt facts
- the lying media
- democracy in the dark
- gagging of Government departments
- attacks on the judiciary
- fees doubling a Mar-a-Lagoo
- lying advisers
- a SEALs death

and many more eye opening events and soundbites.

So how's everyone felling now?
dwgknz
Member for: 4 years 8 months

Re: The Unofficial Vorb Trump Poll

Postby swtchbckr on Wed 1st Mar 4:50pm

Both him AND Pence (and most of the Repervlicans for that matter) need a good dose of high velocity lead directly between the eyes.

The guy is the laughing stock of the world, utterly incapable of doing the job he's rolled up for, and needs to go. plain and simple. the only trouble is, if he goes, then it's Pence in charge, and that's probably worse, with his women-belong-in-the-kitchen again, we're-all-going-to-rapture-soon-anyway (so why bother about the environment) attitudes.

That's my opinion, but then, i'm lied to constantly by the corrupt libtard media and so am just sucked into the portrait they're feeding me. :butbut:
swtchbckr
"Freakin' Mellonfarmer"
Member for: 12 years 8 months

Postby Wobbler on Wed 1st Mar 6:27pm

He still hasnt bombed a hospital or a wedding, all he has done is make all the useless lefties have an autistic screetch so he is doing better than obummer right now
Wobbler
Member for: 12 years 0 months

Postby wachtourak on Wed 1st Mar 7:20pm

wachtourak
"IMDABES"
Member for: 14 years 11 months

Postby philstar on Wed 1st Mar 9:20pm

Wobbler wrote:He still hasnt bombed a hospital or a wedding, all he has done is make all the useless lefties have an autistic screetch so he is doing better than obummer right now

he has only had 42 day give him time.

he has threatened to start a land war in Asia against ISIS. and while ISIS are bad, if they are seen to be defeated by non Islam forces then it is lees likely to be the start of "the Islamic reformation"
philstar
"misanthropic"
Member for: 11 years 8 months

Postby Wobbler on Wed 1st Mar 9:37pm

philstar wrote:
Wobbler wrote:He still hasnt bombed a hospital or a wedding, all he has done is make all the useless lefties have an autistic screetch so he is doing better than obummer right now

he has only had 42 day give him time.

he has threatened to start a land war in Asia against ISIS. and while ISIS are bad, if they are seen to be defeated by non Islam forces then it is lees likely to be the start of "the Islamic reformation"

Buts its a religion of peace why do they need to reform!
Wobbler
Member for: 12 years 0 months

Postby 13daza on Wed 1st Mar 10:03pm

I once knew a guy at school called Craig ,Craig had a (genetic?) condition that had nearly killed him as an infant it left him looking like a walking skeleton and with some brain damage he could could barely read and write and at fifteen left and right were sometimes confusing but he was awesome at recalling details from stuff he'd seen , he left school at 15 and got a job mowing lawns ,this is the only actual job he has ever had and as far as Im aware he still mows lawns because he knows how to do it well and he likes doing it - when I saw Forrest Gump I instantly thought of Craig .
At about eighteen his rich property investor uncle sat him down over a weekend and showed him how to invest in property ,specifically rentals he stayed home with his mum and invested almost all the money he made from mowing lawns into his first mortgage which he paid in seven years apparently then just kept rolling the income from freehold properties and his lawn mowing round into the mortgage for the next.
I last ran into him about 10 years ago at that time he owned about 50 residential properties about 30 were freehold he had also branched out into industrial properties and some retail because his accountant said he had to get rid of some of his profits somewhere ....
He still can barely read he has a PA who goes everywhere with him reads stuff for him and makes sure he gets to where he needs to be with all the stuff he needs ,and property managers look after the day to day stuff he was still living at his mums and drove a beat up 1974 mercedes 320 ( he confided it took him many attempts to get his license ).
Unlike a certain president this man gets my full respect ,he started with a (very) short deck of cards and has still battled his way to success on his own funds earned the hard way..He is humble and a nice guy to boot he knows hes not the smartest guy around and doesnt give a hoot ,you either take him as he is or piss off .Craig is not presidential material he would be the first to admit this, Craig is a wise man he knows when to say no, he also knows when to smile nicely and say nothing.

The point to this inspiring tale is that just because someone is good at making money doesn't mean that they will be super intelligent, a good leader ,or wise ,or most importantly make sensible rational decisions that are not related to money .
Some people have an unbreakable self belief that drives them to success but also blinds them to their own faults .
13daza
Member for: 3 years 7 months

Postby Dougal on Thu 2nd Mar 9:28pm

13daza wrote:The point to this inspiring tale is that just because someone is good at making money doesn't mean that they will be super intelligent, a good leader ,or wise ,or most importantly make sensible rational decisions that are not related to money .
Some people have an unbreakable self belief that drives them to success but also blinds them to their own faults .

You honestly believe that Trump isn't super intelligent or a good leader? Have you been paying attention at all? Owning 50 rental houses in NZ ain't really the same as building a billion dollar empire (from a $1M loan) and winning an election against all odds.

How do you rate yourself at spotting such talent? Any prior experience in these fields? Ever written for Huff-Po?
Dougal
Member for: 14 years 6 months

Postby dwgknz on Fri 3rd Mar 12:20am

Trump is no leader. He's purposely alienating segments of the country. He has no goal of unity and instead manufacturing disharmony. The only thing he's leading is a evolutionary change in democracy in the US and not for the better.

He may be super intelligent, in fact the most intelligent person ever, I've never seen anyone more intelligent but he's being deceitful. He knows exactly what he's doing when he doesn't acknowledge the Kansas City hate murder, blames the military for the Yemen failure or attacking the media and judiciary. He's not stumbling through this mindlessly and that's some scary shit!
dwgknz

Postby Dougal on Fri 3rd Mar 12:39am

dwgknz wrote:Trump is no leader. He's purposely alienating segments of the country. He has no goal of unity and instead manufacturing disharmony. The only thing he's leading is a evolutionary change in democracy in the US and not for the better.

He may be super intelligent, in fact the most intelligent person ever, I've never seen anyone more intelligent but he's being deceitful. He knows exactly what he's doing when he doesn't acknowledge the Kansas City hate murder, blames the military for the Yemen failure or attacking the media and judiciary. He's not stumbling through this mindlessly and that's some scary shit!

Suggest you watch the address from 2 days ago and check news stories for sources before you believe them.
Dougal

Postby dwgknz on Fri 3rd Mar 8:49am

the big orange buffoon wrote:Well, this was a mission that was started before I got here, This was something that was, you know, just they wanted to do. And they came to see me and they explained what they wanted to do, the generals, who are very respected. My generals are the most respected that we've had in many decades, I believe. And they lost Ryan.

This guy is not a leader.......

Yep he did a good speech this week, but one choreographed dance doesn't change how I feel about how dangerous he is for the US.
Last edited by dwgknz on Fri 3rd Mar 8:52am, edited 1 time in total.
dwgknz

Postby oldandlazy on Fri 3rd Mar 8:49am

Dougal wrote:You honestly believe that Trump isn't super intelligent or a good leader?

No. I really don't believe that Trump is intelligent or a good leader.

Anyone else?
oldandlazy
User avatarMedal
Member for: 9 years 6 months

Postby Dougal on Fri 3rd Mar 8:55am

oldandlazy wrote:
Dougal wrote:You honestly believe that Trump isn't super intelligent or a good leader?

No. I really don't believe that Trump is intelligent or a good leader.

Anyone else?

So you can build and maintain an empire which grosses billions and employs tens of thousands without intelligence or leadership skills?

Wow. Just all luck right?

Or was it Russia Hackzors way back in the 60's too?

dwgknz wrote:This guy is not a leader.......

Yep he did a good speech this week, but one choreographed dance doesn't change how I feel about how dangerous he is for the US.

You think he's had one good speech which he delivered after he took office?
I think you've missed the last 18 months completely.

Please expand on how dangerous he is and why. I'm genuinely curious. I don't even have a horse in this race, but the hysteria from those who supported the other side is astounding.
Dougal

Postby Conners on Fri 3rd Mar 9:17am

Hey you guise- I'm the one who doesn't care.
Conners
"Seeing Double"
Member for: 14 years 4 months

Postby swtchbckr on Fri 3rd Mar 11:28am

Dougal, i'm genuinely interested... do you actually like the guy? Do you seriously think he's good for a) the US, b) the world?

or, are you just playing devil's advocate with regards what a 'great' influencer he is. He's certain no orator, he can barely string 3 words together in the right order.

And over the last 18 months he hasn't actually given any good speeches. He's just said what the white-trash dumbarses he appeals to wanted to hear - feeding the interests of the lowest common denominators isnt good speeching, it's just rabble-rousing.

The man is a buffoon. Tweeting like a whiney little baby cos somebody says mean about him. wah wah wah "the libtard press is banned because they never say anything nice about me" It's their fucking job to tell it like it is.

I'll concede he's built an 'empire' and sure maybe he does employ tens of thousands (scoff), but does he employ them well?
He's built this socalled empire it at the cost of what? Ripping people off. Going bankrupt (how many times?) when it suits.

He is not a good man. and he's not a good leader. did you ever actually watch The Apprentice?

As for this 'good speech' the other day. everything he said appeared to be 'technically' true (most of the time - for a change), but everything was lies by omission, slight mis-representation of the facts. of course, his fans will love it all, but when you do fact check everything he said, most of it is fucking bullshit.

and just cos he's been 'presidential' this once, doesn't forgive every single other moment of his fucking existence of being a fucktard bullying dickhead.
swtchbckr
"Freakin' Mellonfarmer"
Member for: 12 years 8 months

International Politics | Politics | Sifting - Latest Posts