Postby DropKick on Thu 15/Jun/06 7:42am

Whats so new technology about this fake cow? I saw it on Malcolm and the middle lke 2-3 years ago.
DropKick
Member for: 14 years 7 months

Postby happybaboon on Thu 15/Jun/06 9:13am

Yes. It's nothing special.

What a sick weirdo you'd need to be to want to get into that contraption and jerk off a bull right in front of your face :blink:

I struggle to believe that a similar device could not be constructed that allowed the collection of semen without having to have someone inside it.

Fucking freaks.
happybaboon
"Proud owner of vorb's largest"
Member for: 15 years 8 months

Postby DropKick on Mon 3/Jul/06 12:35pm

http://www.stuff.co.nz/stuff/0,2106,3719289a11,00.html

When I saw the headline I thought they'd introduced corporal punishment at single sex schools :crazy:
DropKick

Postby happybaboon on Mon 3/Jul/06 12:38pm

DropKick wrote: http://www.stuff.co.nz/stuff/0,2106,3719289a11,00.html

When I saw the headline I thought they'd introduced corporal punishment at single sex schools :crazy:

I thought they'd figured out a particularly nasty punishment for naughty boys :eh:
happybaboon

Postby mtbrat on Wed 5/Jul/06 8:40am

www.thepress.co.nz

More sex 'equals $50,000 pay rise'

WEDNESDAY, 05 JULY 2006

By BECK ELEVEN
What will it be, folks – more money or more sex?

English economists reckon having more sex can be as beneficial to lifelong happiness as an extra $50,000 in the pocket.

The study, done by no-sex-please-we're-British economists and titled Money, Sex and Happiness: an Empirical Study, said that increasing the frequency of sex from once a month to once a week caused the same amount of happiness as getting a $50,000-a-year pay rise.

Researched by Dartmouth College economics professor David Blanchflower, along with Warwick University's Andrew Oswald, the study took 1990s American data of about 16,000 people and generalised the results for males and females of all ages.

"The most interesting thing this study shows is that money buys happiness, but not as much as you would think," Blanchflower said in his summary.

Sex Therapy New Zealand director Robin Salisbury said she would like to have the money and more sex. "I have worked for clients who are far wealthier than me and I have found that wealth doesn't buy happiness," she said.

"If having sex more frequently means a better relationship then, absolutely, people should have sex more frequently. It certainly fits with my rationale of how important sex is in life."

Lorelai Jones, a retail assistant at Christchurch adult store Peaches and Cream, said sex definitely made her happier.

"If I had to make a choice between money and a life-time of orgasms, I'd have to quote the Beatles: `Money can't buy you love'. You can't take materialistic stuff with you in the end."

MENZ medical doctor Rob Williams said he had no idea how economists could make those calculations, but "certainly $50,000 would put a my smile on my face – even if I was celibate".

It seems money is the sweeter temptress.

An unscientific poll on The Press website last night showed that by a wide margin both men and women would choose the cash.
mtbrat
"HUUUGE Tracts of land"
Member for: 14 years 8 months

Postby mtbrat on Wed 5/Jul/06 8:41am

wahoo.... I'm a friggin' millionaire!!!!

w00t

:exclaim:
mtbrat
"HUUUGE Tracts of land"

Postby Tama on Wed 5/Jul/06 8:46am

mtbrat wrote:More sex 'equals $50,000 pay rise'

I think it's also fair to say "$50,000 pay rise equals more sex"
Tama
"Come on Ruthie let's dance"
Member for: 15 years 10 months

Postby mtbrat on Wed 5/Jul/06 8:54am

Tama wrote:
mtbrat wrote:More sex 'equals $50,000 pay rise'

I think it's also fair to say "$50,000 pay rise equals more sex"

:lol:

you cynic you, wot about truuu lurve :love:
mtbrat
"HUUUGE Tracts of land"

Postby happybaboon on Wed 5/Jul/06 9:00am

happybaboon

Postby Conners on Wed 5/Jul/06 1:25pm

Chris_D wrote: This is a pretty typical, poorly written Stuff article.
http://www.stuff.co.nz/stuff/0,2106,3667757a11,00.html

Extremely poor grammar, including an almost complete lack of our friend the comma. For some reason, the author has seen fit to make each sentence a new paragraph, but that seems to be the policy at Stuff. Generally, this article seems like it was written by a 13 year old - just poor quality.

God I hate Stuff, and unfortunately, that's the source used by Vodafone, for the news on Live, which is where I get most of my news.

I'm confused :crazy:
Is stuff not just the internet face of the Dom Post and all of the other (Fairfax) newspapers around the country?
The articles are just cut and pasted to the web?
So really you don't just hate stuff - you really hate all of the newspaper (Fairfax) press articles written around the country? (except for the Hearald and a couple of others)

Chris_D wrote:Almost every article in stuff has a serious type-o or ommission.

:D
Conners
"Seeing Double"
Member for: 14 years 3 months

Postby DropKick on Thu 6/Jul/06 12:23pm

Apparently Paris doesnt love the cock...

http://www.stuff.co.nz/stuff/0,2106,372 ... 60,00.html
DropKick

Postby mundi on Thu 6/Jul/06 12:28pm

Shes just putting on a respectable face for the media, everyone knows shes a sausie hound!
mundi

Postby Stun on Thu 6/Jul/06 12:43pm

DropKick wrote: Apparently Paris doesnt love the cock...

http://www.stuff.co.nz/stuff/0,2106,372 ... 60,00.html

I hear she likes her cellphone more than da cock... :crazy:
Stun
Member for: 14 years 9 months

Postby Stun on Thu 6/Jul/06 12:44pm

Which, co-incidently is the same phone as Mtbrat's...
Stun
Member for: 14 years 9 months

Postby mtbrat on Thu 6/Jul/06 1:43pm

hur hur

:blush:
mtbrat
"HUUUGE Tracts of land"

Sifting - Latest Posts