When will sea levels rise to 2 metres above it's current level?

By the end of 2010
No votes
By the end of 2020
7%
By the end of 2030
7%
By the end of 2040
No votes
By the end of 2050
No votes
By the end of 2060
No votes
By the end of 2070
7%
By the end of 2080
No votes
By the end of 2090
No votes
By the end of 2100
33%
By the end of 2150
No votes
By the end of 2200
13%
It will never happen
33%

Total voters : 15

Re: The Rising Sea Level Poll

Postby Kazmeistyr on Fri 17/Apr/09 11:37am

Jono wrote:
Kazmeistyr wrote:Unfortunately, I watched it for the first time a few months ago. Just terrible.

So, the bad thing about rising levels is the cost to human life? Is that the main concern? If so, I don't give a stuff.

No. The bad thing about rising sea levels is dennis hopper on a jetski. I'm beginning to think that you didn't pay any attention when you were watching the movie...

I think my brain subconsciously went into "safe" mode, where I enter a trance like state, with a decent volume of drool on my chin. The same level of consciousness that I enter whenever the missus talks, or takes me shopping "for just a minute".
Kazmeistyr
"has the power of Greyskull"
Member for: 14 years 3 months

Postby Wobbler on Fri 17/Apr/09 11:57am

Jono wrote:
Kazmeistyr wrote:Unfortunately, I watched it for the first time a few months ago. Just terrible.

So, the bad thing about rising levels is the cost to human life? Is that the main concern? If so, I don't give a stuff.

No. The bad thing about rising sea levels is dennis hopper on a jetski. I'm beginning to think that you didn't pay any attention when you were watching the movie...

You didn't think kevin costner drinking his own urine was bad?
Wobbler
Member for: 12 years 0 months

Postby Kazmeistyr on Fri 17/Apr/09 12:07pm

Wobbler wrote:
Jono wrote:

You didn't think kevin costner drinking his own urine was bad?

Personally, it was a highlight.The bloke probably masturbates in his own faeces.
Kazmeistyr
"has the power of Greyskull"
Member for: 14 years 3 months

Environment | Sifting - Latest Posts