The-right-to-evolve

Postby JX8P on Thu 28/Jan/10 11:39pm

Hey man was there a derailleur on that frame i sold you, if so it was not meant to go with the bike and my folks were supposed to remove it and i guarantee they did not!

if so could i get you to drop it off at hirepool wellington (willis street) and give it to a duded called Adam?

"Kona Scrap OB, i think its a medium, has some dents down on the chain stay..was a great frame but don't need it anymore ... comes with everything you see minus the derailleur, BB is a bit flogged.. Offers"

thanks man sorry for any hassle, might need that derailleur for when i get my bike sent over

sorry to post here but your user name come up a fail when i tried to PM you :)
JX8P
Member for: 9 years 7 months

Re: The-right-to-evolve

Postby dicks-naughty-account on Fri 29/Jan/10 12:21am

Add this to a channel or it will disappear and he probably won't see it. PM would be even better.
dicks-naughty-account
"WRANGLER BUTTS DRIVE ME NUTS"
Member for: 9 years 9 months

Postby the-right-to-evolve on Fri 29/Jan/10 10:50am

yeah hey it was actually my mate that picked it up. was it a sram derailleur? im pretty sure hes got it. if so i can drop it off next time im in town. ill give him a text. i think i might be in wellington over the weekend so i can take it in with me then. sorry about that. :)
the-right-to-evolve
"Language is the liquid that we're all dissolved in, great for solving problems after it creates them."
Member for: 8 years 11 months

Postby King D on Fri 29/Jan/10 11:10am

hey, ye iv got that deraileur.iys all good, im running the frame ss anyway, so ill get back to u soon as possible. :) cheers
King D
Member for: 8 years 6 months

Postby JX8P on Fri 29/Jan/10 2:20pm

Awesome guys thanks heaps!
JX8P
Member for: 9 years 7 months

Classifieds | Sifting - Latest Posts