Postby K-Bizzle on Fri 28/Jun/02 6:18pm

o fuck i cant get off the fucking weather channel
or
i love you all but frankly ,your all fucking mad
lol it rocked :D
K-Bizzle
Member for: 15 years 6 months

Postby Percy Pig on Fri 28/Jun/02 6:27pm

:cool: Of course it rocked...ITS OZZY FREEKIN OZZBOURNE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :satan: my fave line was"you try standing in front of 10000 decibels for 30years and see how good your hearing is!!!!"....brilliant!!!!! :D  :p  :thumbsup:
Percy Pig
"Got a bone?"
Member for: 15 years 5 months

Postby K-Bizzle on Fri 28/Jun/02 11:12pm

it was a fuckin funny show
K-Bizzle
Member for: 15 years 6 months

Postby happybaboon on Fri 28/Jun/02 11:59pm

I'm sick of watching TV shows about other peoples lives. I really can't see why you'd want to watch other people living?

Watch some unrealistic cartoons instead... south park, family guy... whatever...
happybaboon
"Proud owner of vorb's largest"
Member for: 15 years 8 months

Postby Naff on Mon 1/Jul/02 2:01pm

happybaboon wrote:I'm sick of watching TV shows about other peoples lives. I really can't see why you'd want to watch other people living?

Watch some unrealistic cartoons instead... south park, family guy... whatever...

yeeehaw, im with the babboon....... i voted, "it sucked"
Naff
"3 times the fun!"
Member for: 15 years 9 months

Postby Spacemonkey on Mon 1/Jul/02 4:39pm

Normaly I hate reality show with a vengance.  :angry:
But this one I liked mainly cos it was just so weird  :crazy:  and funny  :laugh:
But each to their own I guess.  :paranoid:
Spacemonkey

Postby muntstick on Thu 11/Jul/02 6:34am

all those bloody dogs, worse than the bloody drugs I reckon
muntstick
Member for: 15 years 3 months

Postby Tim on Fri 20/Sep/02 6:58pm

lol y have the shows stoped... owell stripers is on now.. ohhhh yeah  :love:
Tim
Member for: 15 years 7 months

Postby happybaboon on Fri 20/Sep/02 9:35pm

Ayeeee... put it away young Timothy  :hmmm: - Wouldn't want to have to wrangle anyone...  :satan:  :p

And why weren't you watching The PJ's and South Park? Is there something wrong with you?  :0
happybaboon

Postby Tim on Fri 20/Sep/02 10:12pm

babster the pjs and southpark are on thurs and of course i watch them! :D
the last show of southpark was funny with butters getting those testicals on his chin and cartman being a big bad bitch.... hehe did ne one else watch it? :laugh:
Tim

Postby happybaboon on Sat 21/Sep/02 12:53am

Heheheh... "Oh my God! that out of control little boy ripped poor Napoleon's balls clean off!"

OK, so you didn't miss any good shows... But there is something somewhat disturbing about people who sit around and watch shows called 'strippers', which pass off smut as an informative documentary - Hell, it's not like theres a lot to learn about them - they is women who take their clothes off for money - good for them - stop making TV shows about them.

Its just a cheap effort by television networks to make money through advertising to 12 to 15 year old boys and 60 year old businessmen who spend altogether too much time in Thailand.

Having said that, I love you TV  :love: - TV brings me South Park and The Footy Show, and other sports, and Jerry Springer.
happybaboon

Postby SlackBoy on Sat 21/Sep/02 1:44am

ozzy music good, ozzy tv show BAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!

TV is good, it brings me Charmed, it brings me buffy, it brings me CSI, it brings me Macgyver, it used to bring me dark angel but sadly not any more, it brings me rally tho and thes good, but it also brings rugby and that worse than ozzy tv show,  but it brings me How's life where I can hear advice from panelist such as suzzanne paul, robyn malcom, marcus lush, pio, keri woodham, and charlotte dawson on real issues faced by people in new zealand (ok so it's the only good thing on when i get home from work at 5:30, I ain't watching neighbours no matter how much my aussie flatmate wants to,  ooooooh and it also bings me nikki in the late evenings, me like watching that show :huh:  :satan:
SlackBoy
Member for: 15 years 9 months

Postby Tim on Sat 21/Sep/02 8:53am

wow babs it was jst a lil remark... lol wasnt meant to be dirty..
what else is on on a tuesday night? :eh:
yeah the whole point of the documentry is stupid, i doubt theres ne woman out there who watch it to find out what stripping is like...
Tim

Postby Spacemonkey on Sat 21/Sep/02 12:18pm

Well after the first 2 episodes of Ozzy the amusment kinda wore off. :(
now I think the show sucks ass. :angry:
thank god for south park!!!! :laugh:  :thumbsup:
Spacemonkey

Sifting | Television - Latest Posts