Re: The Next Person Who Mentions Hot Dogs...

Postby wuffy on Fri 14/Jan/11 1:50pm

So trying this.
HAMDOG!.jpg
wuffy
Member for: 8 years 5 months

Re: The Next Person Who Mentions Hot Dogs...

Postby znomit on Fri 14/Jan/11 2:26pm

znomit
User avatar
Member for: 9 years 4 months

Re: The Next Person Who Mentions Hot Dogs...

Postby Scotty on Fri 14/Jan/11 2:35pm

wuffy wrote:So trying this.

pffffft. amateur.

http://www.bbqaddicts.com/blog/recipes/bacon-explosion/
Scotty
User avatar
Member for: 15 years 7 months

Re: The Next Person Who Mentions Hot Dogs...

Postby great uncle bulgaria on Fri 14/Jan/11 3:14pm

Scotty wrote:
wuffy wrote:So trying this.

pffffft. amateur.

http://www.bbqaddicts.com/blog/recipes/bacon-explosion/


christ!
coming to a coronary care near you :blink:
great uncle bulgaria
User avatar
""misunderstood and persecuted""
Member for: 6 years 11 months

Re: The Next Person Who Mentions Hot Dogs...

Postby kona.stinky. on Fri 14/Jan/11 5:13pm

Scotty wrote:
wuffy wrote:So trying this.

pffffft. amateur.

http://www.bbqaddicts.com/blog/recipes/bacon-explosion/

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.... Heart attack in wrapped in bacon... :crazy:

But that recipie aint got shit on ma Casu Marzu:
mmm semi decomposed...
kona.stinky.
User avatar
"Si"
Member for: 7 years 9 months

Re: The Next Person Who Mentions Hot Dogs...

Postby its that guy on Fri 14/Jan/11 5:22pm

Farrrrrr you guys post waaay to much shit :rolleyes:
its that guy
User avatar
"Lurkin"
Member for: 8 years 3 months

Re: The Next Person Who Mentions Hot Dogs...

Postby nostromo on Fri 14/Jan/11 8:00pm

kona.stinky. wrote:
Scotty wrote:
wuffy wrote:So trying this.

pffffft. amateur.

http://www.bbqaddicts.com/blog/recipes/bacon-explosion/

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.... Heart attack in wrapped in bacon... :crazy:

But that recipie aint got shit on ma Casu Marzu:
mmm semi decomposed...

Holy shit, that really is something exceptional! I like this part about what happens when you eat the live maggots
"The larvae are very resistant to human stomach acid and can pass through the stomach alive, taking up residency for some period of time in the intestines and causing stomach lesions and other gastrointestinal problems. The larvae have powerful mouthhooks that can lacerate stomach linings or intestinal walls as the maggots attempt to bore through internal organs"
nostromo
User avatar
":-("
Member for: 11 years 6 months

Re: The Next Person Who Mentions Hot Dogs...

Postby great uncle bulgaria on Fri 14/Jan/11 11:12pm

nostromo wrote:
kona.stinky. wrote:
Scotty wrote:
wuffy wrote:So trying this.

pffffft. amateur.

http://www.bbqaddicts.com/blog/recipes/bacon-explosion/

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.... Heart attack in wrapped in bacon... :crazy:

But that recipie aint got shit on ma Casu Marzu:
mmm semi decomposed...

Holy shit, that really is something exceptional! I like this part about what happens when you eat the live maggots
"The larvae are very resistant to human stomach acid and can pass through the stomach alive, taking up residency for some period of time in the intestines and causing stomach lesions and other gastrointestinal problems. The larvae have powerful mouthhooks that can lacerate stomach linings or intestinal walls as the maggots attempt to bore through internal organs"



but thats not all . . .

"is believed to be an aphrodisiac by local Sardinians"

jesus H christ on a skateboard :crazy:
great uncle bulgaria
User avatar
""misunderstood and persecuted""
Member for: 6 years 11 months

Re: The Next Person Who Mentions Hot Dogs...

Postby happybaboon on Fri 14/Jan/11 11:20pm

Sorry, might be that I'm tired, but is this sentence absoloutely fucking hilarious or what? :lol:
To kick off the construction of this pork medley you’ll need to create a 5×5 bacon weave


Bacon weave :lol:
happybaboon
User avatar
"Proud owner of vorb's largest"
Member for: 15 years 8 months

Re: The Next Person Who Mentions Hot Dogs...

Postby thelivo on Fri 14/Jan/11 11:24pm

Agreed :D
thelivo
"Jens Voigt's Suitcase of Courage will not fit in the overhead compartment."
Member for: 10 years 2 months

Re: The Next Person Who Mentions Hot Dogs...

Postby Scotty on Sat 15/Jan/11 7:42am

My brother and I have been meaning to make a bacon explosion for months, I think we'll probably do it this month as we've got a poker night coming up.
Scotty
User avatar
Member for: 15 years 7 months

Re: The Next Person Who Mentions Hot Dogs...

Postby znomit on Sun 16/Jan/11 2:59pm

Scotty wrote:My brother and I have been meaning to make a bacon explosion for months, I think we'll probably do it this month as we've got a poker night coming up.


Maybe pick up a couple of these to help you drop the weight off afterwards...
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/ ... boingboing
znomit
User avatar
Member for: 9 years 4 months

Re: The Next Person Who Mentions Hot Dogs...

Postby great uncle bulgaria on Sun 16/Jan/11 3:10pm

znomit wrote:
Scotty wrote:My brother and I have been meaning to make a bacon explosion for months, I think we'll probably do it this month as we've got a poker night coming up.


Maybe pick up a couple of these to help you drop the weight off afterwards...
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/ ... boingboing


no instruction but i guess they must be on the interweb somewhere . . .
great uncle bulgaria
User avatar
""misunderstood and persecuted""
Member for: 6 years 11 months

Re: The Next Person Who Mentions Hot Dogs...

Postby znomit on Sun 16/Jan/11 4:02pm

great uncle bulgaria wrote:
znomit wrote:
Scotty wrote:My brother and I have been meaning to make a bacon explosion for months, I think we'll probably do it this month as we've got a poker night coming up.


Maybe pick up a couple of these to help you drop the weight off afterwards...
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/ ... boingboing


no instruction but i guess they must be on the interweb somewhere . . .

How hard could it be?
znomit
User avatar
Member for: 9 years 4 months

Re: The Next Person Who Mentions Hot Dogs...

Postby great uncle bulgaria on Sun 16/Jan/11 6:25pm

znomit wrote:
great uncle bulgaria wrote:
znomit wrote:
Scotty wrote:My brother and I have been meaning to make a bacon explosion for months, I think we'll probably do it this month as we've got a poker night coming up.


Maybe pick up a couple of these to help you drop the weight off afterwards...
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/ ... boingboing


no instruction but i guess they must be on the interweb somewhere . . .

How hard could it be?


reminds me of this hilarious Carl Hiassen book where a surgeon starts getting liver and kidney out the liposuction trochar - so just keeps on going harder -very messy
great uncle bulgaria
User avatar
""misunderstood and persecuted""
Member for: 6 years 11 months

Africa | Alberta | BMX Racing | BMX Riding | Bay of Plenty | Bicycle Repair | Bouldering | California | Canada | Climbing | Cycle Touring | Cycling | Cyclocross | Fixed Gear | International Politics | Middle North Island | Mountain Biking | New Zealand | North America | Politics | Regions | Retro Bicycles | Road Cycling | Road Racing | Sifting | Track Cycling | United States of America - Latest Posts

Who is online

59 Users browsing this website: AgrAde, DotBot, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], michael, nyquist and 51 guests

REMEBER TO CLICK THE LINKS WHEN BUYING FROM VORB SUPPORTERS


  • ProBikeKit
  • Torpedo7
  • Vorb Shop
  • Wiggle
  • Chain Reaction Cycles
  • GT Bicycles
  • Merlin Cycles