Postby happybaboon on Sat 30/Apr/05 5:07pm

E Dogg Capizzle wrote:

My god, that is obscene. :crazy:

I like his hat :D
happybaboon
"Proud owner of vorb's largest"
Member for: 16 years 9 months

Postby E Dogg Capizzle on Sat 30/Apr/05 5:09pm

The groinal thrusting sub-routines are standard on that model. May I suggest you look at the Capizzle MKIV with new patented "lube tube" with teflon easy clean surface.
E Dogg Capizzle
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man."
Member for: 16 years 2 months

Postby happybaboon on Sat 30/Apr/05 5:14pm

E Dogg Capizzle wrote:The groinal thrusting sub-routines are standard on that model. May I suggest you look at the Capizzle MKIV with new patented "lube tube" with teflon easy clean surface.

How come you keep releasing new versions every few minutes? Is there a MKIII? Or did you jump a MK because of the unfortunate "duck lover" problems with the MKIII prototypes' software? :eh:
happybaboon
"Proud owner of vorb's largest"
Member for: 16 years 9 months

Postby spg on Tue 3/May/05 8:39pm

Is the new MKIV backwards compatible with the MKII?

happybaboon wrote:How come you keep releasing new versions every few minutes? Is there a MKIII? Or did you jump a MK because of the unfortunate "duck lover" problems with the MKIII prototypes' software?

I believe Beta testing revealed that subroutines from the US only MKIIA "Hillbilly Capizzle" had corrupted the MKIII's "Christian Fundamentalist" programming, giving the aforementioned "duck lover" problems. As a result the MKIII proved too unstable for sale I believe and is now used only for research purposes.
spg
Member for: 15 years 11 months

Postby CrustyMTB on Wed 4/May/05 7:30am

spg wrote:Is the new MKIV backwards compatible with the MKII?

happybaboon wrote:How come you keep releasing new versions every few minutes? Is there a MKIII? Or did you jump a MK because of the unfortunate "duck lover" problems with the MKIII prototypes' software?

I believe Beta testing revealed that subroutines from the US only MKIIA "Hillbilly Capizzle" had corrupted the MKIII's "Christian Fundamentalist" programming, giving the aforementioned "duck lover" problems. As a result the MKIII proved too unstable for sale I believe and is now used only for research purposes.

I heard the bushings wore and there was too much play in the headset... The fact that parts were never compatible is also a problem...

That tube needs a shave, a haircut and a spell in the army... no hairy tubes when I was a boy, you kept your tube crew-cut!
CrustyMTB
"Tucker's Law "If some cunt can fuck something up, that cunt will pick the worst possible time to fucking fuck it up, cause that cunt's a cunt.""
Member for: 14 years 5 months

Postby ydopen-rider on Wed 4/May/05 7:48am

MikeD wrote:Ah, the hairy tube...where to begin?

At the base of it, I suppose. Be right back

aaargh you stole my avatar
ydopen-rider
Member for: 13 years 11 months

Postby Clarky on Wed 4/May/05 9:55am

E Dogg Capizzle wrote:http://www.noble.org/imagegallery/Forbhtml/PrintLayout_1_40577_40577.html

:eh: :eh:

Species Siphonoglossa pilosella
Family: Acanthaceae
Longevity: Perennial
Season: Warm
Origin: Native
Height: .5 foot
Flowers: April - October
A short, spreading forb found on rocky or gravelly soil in open or shaded areas. Grows from a woody base. Stems have spreading, evenly scattered hairs.

:lol:
Clarky
Member for: 16 years 1 month

Postby james on Wed 4/May/05 10:07am

sikkbike wrote:
MikeD wrote:Ah, the hairy tube...where to begin?

At the base of it, I suppose. Be right back

aaargh you stole my avatar

MikeD has had that avatar since the begining of time.
james
Member for: 14 years 9 months

Postby MikeD on Wed 4/May/05 7:16pm

I was looking at that post thinking, "When did I post that shit??"

BANISH HIM TO THE HAIRY TUBE!

on second thought, that may be too good for him. And we certainly don't need him prodding it with that fork...

MD
MikeD
Member for: 15 years 10 months

Postby Percy Pig on Wed 4/May/05 10:44pm

I thought the idea of the hairy tube was to prod it? :eh:

Maybe not with a fork,thats rather kinky(only the first time I suppose),but whatever floats yer boat! :)
Percy Pig
"Got a bone?"
Member for: 16 years 6 months

Sifting - Latest Posts