Re: The Flahute 2011

Postby goldfish on Thu 31/May/12 4:32pm

I like your style Mr Flahute. I hope more southern folk appreciate your madness this year :rolleyes:
goldfish
Member for: 12 years 7 months

Postby great uncle bulgaria on Thu 31/May/12 7:41pm

The Flahute wrote:Creeeeeaaaaaaaak, the crypt door opens and the Flahute stretches and yawns....The Flahute says Winter is Coming.

The Flahute has had a fine season in Europe, Greenland and Alaska and would be interested in seeing the mettle of Antipodean riders, however after poor sunny weather and weak, tanned and sun-bleached riders from last year, the Flahute has some questions.

Why didn't you do it last year?
1. Too weak
2. Took I could only ride a road bike seriously. You can ride anything, you just don't get Flahute points for anything other than a road bike.
3. Need more information.
4. Scared.
5. Don't have a GPS, The Flahute's domestiques can provide route notes
6. Fair weather rider
7. Too many kms
8. Not enough kms
9. Too early
10. Too late

The Flahute has seven stages mapped and he could be tempted to do this again...

you missed too fat and too lazy and too many children and too much after hours work.
FWIW this big poof would find it easier most likely should the events be on a saturday afternoon (after kids sport) . . . .
As i read it the events were built up to be horrendous and weren't really - although the hill stage could've qualified as quite bad to very bad in "good" weather
great uncle bulgaria
""misunderstood and persecuted""
Member for: 7 years 1 month

Postby great uncle bulgaria on Wed 6/Jun/12 12:16am

the weather is excellent for a ride . .
great uncle bulgaria
""misunderstood and persecuted""
Member for: 7 years 1 month

Canterbury | Christchurch | Cycling | Epic Riding | Events | Middle South Island | Mountain Biking | New Zealand | Regions | Road Cycling | Road Racing - Latest Posts