Postby Stun on Wed 9/Nov/05 10:05pm

Well... I'm not counting my clown bike...
Last edited by Stun on Thu 10/Nov/05 11:35pm, edited 1 time in total.
Stun
Member for: 14 years 9 months

Postby Malcy on Thu 10/Nov/05 8:41am

5 here... lol soon to be six.
Malcy
User avatar
Member for: 14 years 10 months

Postby Slim on Thu 10/Nov/05 8:49am

Percy Pig wrote:
Stun wrote:I'm not single...
I have 3 bikes...
Only 3. :eh:

Hehehe. :D



He's not single and has 3 bikes, thats not a bad effort I guess :p
Slim
Member for: 14 years 2 months

Postby porschenut on Thu 10/Nov/05 12:11pm

which bike did you take to the movies stun?
porschenut
User avatar
Member for: 12 years 5 months

Postby Dazzle on Thu 10/Nov/05 1:46pm

I am way way way behind in my movie review posting.

GO SEE SERENITY!
IT DAMN FUCKING WELL ROCKS! A Better Star Wars movie than that Lucas hack could do.

Also recommend 'Lord of War' and 'A History of Violence'.

I have already mentioned Corpse Bride - story is kind of lacking (sort of based on an eastern european folk story) but the movie is truely beautiful and unique to look at.
Dazzle
User avatar
Member for: 15 years 8 months

Postby Dinsy on Thu 10/Nov/05 1:48pm

anything with hints of edward gorey are always amazing
Dinsy
Member for: 15 years 5 months

Postby wachtourak on Thu 10/Nov/05 2:24pm

Dazzle wrote:GO SEE SERENITY!


I would, but I haven't seen any of the Firefly eps...I have them...but haven't got round to watcing them yet
wachtourak
User avatar
"IMDABES"
Member for: 14 years 10 months

Postby radical_edward on Thu 10/Nov/05 2:30pm

wachtourak wrote:
Dazzle wrote:GO SEE SERENITY!


I would, but I haven't seen any of the Firefly eps...I have them...but haven't got round to watcing them yet


You will be able to watch the episodes before going to serenity on the weekend. :thumbsup:
radical_edward
User avatar
"Fast-casual."
Member for: 13 years 7 months

Postby VERT on Thu 10/Nov/05 2:47pm

Dazzle wrote:GO SEE SERENITY!
IT DAMN FUCKING WELL ROCKS!


WTF?!? while I haven't seen it I thought it looked like one of those big action hollywood films with no story

ps what is Firefly? and do I have to see this before I see this film?


pps I did like Corpse Bride too but I would prob give it a 7/10 as I thought it was somewhat lacking
VERT
Member for: 14 years 10 months

Postby james on Thu 10/Nov/05 2:49pm

I was told Corpse Bride was a bit of a girlie flick, and I wouldn't have liked it. :eh:
james
Member for: 13 years 8 months

Postby VERT on Thu 10/Nov/05 2:53pm

james_giant wrote:I was told Corpse Bride was a bit of a girlie flick, and I wouldn't have liked it. :eh:


She lied to you
VERT
Member for: 14 years 10 months

Postby wachtourak on Thu 10/Nov/05 2:55pm

VERT wrote:
Dazzle wrote:GO SEE SERENITY!
IT DAMN FUCKING WELL ROCKS!


WTF?!? while I haven't seen it I thought it looked like one of those big action hollywood films with no story

ps what is Firefly? and do I have to see this before I see this film?


pps I did like Corpse Bride too but I would prob give it a 7/10 as I thought it was somewhat lacking


Serenity is based off the TV series Firefly (I don't think it was ever played here, and there was only 13 episodes of it I think) it's like a Sci-Fi western or something...
wachtourak
User avatar
"IMDABES"
Member for: 14 years 10 months

Postby Dazzle on Thu 10/Nov/05 2:57pm

Serenity is written and directed by the same guy as Buffy the Vampire slayer. He can do big budget hollywood AND leave some meat on the bones to chew over.

Firefly is a short lived sci fi tv series that was cancelled before finding an audience. It sold so phenominaly well on dvd they green lit a movie, which did so well in testing they delayed the release and threw a lot more money at it, the result being Serenity.

If you liked the original Lucas aint kcufed with em non special edition star wars movies GO SEE IT.

You dont have to have seen Firefly. The characters are introduced in quite a clever way.
Last edited by Dazzle on Thu 10/Nov/05 2:58pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dazzle
User avatar
Member for: 15 years 8 months

Postby VERT on Thu 10/Nov/05 2:57pm

wachtourak wrote:
VERT wrote:
Dazzle wrote:GO SEE SERENITY!
IT DAMN FUCKING WELL ROCKS!


WTF?!? while I haven't seen it I thought it looked like one of those big action hollywood films with no story

ps what is Firefly? and do I have to see this before I see this film?


pps I did like Corpse Bride too but I would prob give it a 7/10 as I thought it was somewhat lacking


Serenity is based off the TV series Firefly (I don't think it was ever played here, and there was only 13 episodes of it I think) it's like a Sci-Fi western or something...



ok cool, I will know where to get them :)
VERT
Member for: 14 years 10 months

Postby james on Thu 10/Nov/05 3:05pm

VERT wrote:
james_giant wrote:I was told Corpse Bride was a bit of a girlie flick, and I wouldn't have liked it. :eh:


She lied to you


:(

oh well I played bike soccer :)

but bent a rotor :(
james
Member for: 13 years 8 months

Movies | Sifting - Latest Posts

Who is online

48 Users browsing this website: DotBot, el_booto, Google [Bot] and 45 guests

REMEBER TO CLICK THE LINKS WHEN BUYING FROM VORB SUPPORTERS


  • Torpedo7
  • Vorb Shop
  • Wiggle
  • Chain Reaction Cycles
  • GT Bicycles
  • Merlin Cycles
  • ProBikeKit