Postby pookie_me_3 on Thu 28/Dec/06 10:16pm

welll he has to fail in some area of his life :D
pookie_me_3
"living the dream!"
Member for: 12 years 3 months

Postby DropKick on Thu 28/Dec/06 10:27pm

psychavoc wrote:And Singstar Legends

I can just imagine Scotty and Stu sitting around on a friday night singing duets :blink:
DropKick
Member for: 15 years 6 months

Postby happybaboon on Thu 28/Dec/06 10:28pm

DropKick wrote:
psychavoc wrote:And Singstar Legends

I can just imagine Scotty and Stu sitting around on a friday night singing duets :blink:


Why imagine? Thanks to the inventors of YouTube you could quite easily be watching the video...
happybaboon
User avatar
"Proud owner of vorb's largest"
Member for: 16 years 7 months

Postby spg on Fri 29/Dec/06 1:17am

I got a bottle of whiskey, a muffin tray and the company of friends, with dinner and dessert supplied.


Then we played adult pictionary.
spg
Member for: 15 years 9 months

Postby Dazzle on Fri 29/Dec/06 4:44am

spg wrote: I got a bottle of whiskey, a muffin tray and the company of friends, with dinner and dessert supplied.


Then we played adult pictionary.


'publican'
'posing pouch'
'hummer'
:thumbsup:


I got sox, beanie and a Taranaki calender. :thumbsup: And got myself tickets to Iron Maiden at Earls Court, the chance to cook pav and good folk to share it with. :cool:
Dazzle
User avatar
Member for: 16 years 7 months

Postby wachtourak on Fri 29/Dec/06 4:47pm

pookie_me_3 wrote:
wachtourak wrote: Norma Jean are horrible.


norma jean are wicked! mind you i dont expect many people to like them... it also must be noted that i am not speaking of marilyn munroe as it was her original name


I do know they are, they are some horrible metalcore band.

Most people don't like them cos they are terrible.
wachtourak
User avatar
"IMDABES"
Member for: 15 years 9 months

Postby pookie_me_3 on Fri 29/Dec/06 5:22pm

wachtourak wrote:
pookie_me_3 wrote:
wachtourak wrote: Norma Jean are horrible.


norma jean are wicked! mind you i dont expect many people to like them... it also must be noted that i am not speaking of marilyn munroe as it was her original name


I do know they are, they are some horrible metalcore band.

Most people don't like them cos they are terrible.


terrible to the ear for many people, but they are VERY talented people, yeya! holy ghost hardcore!
pookie_me_3
"living the dream!"
Member for: 12 years 3 months

Postby wachtourak on Sat 30/Dec/06 1:16pm

I'm not even going to argue with such absurd claims.
wachtourak
User avatar
"IMDABES"
Member for: 15 years 9 months

Postby Stun on Sat 30/Dec/06 1:42pm

I got a wireless router, a new cordless phone, Family Guy on PS2, 2 x books, 2 x bike mags, 2 x new shirts, socks, a new pair of dress trousers, money, vouchers, a t-shirt, a lot fatter, a picture of my nephew and a new calendar :)
Stun
Member for: 15 years 8 months

Postby Natral on Sat 30/Dec/06 2:04pm

Stun wrote: I got a wireless router, a new cordless phone, Family Guy on PS2, 2 x books, 2 x bike mags, 2 x new shirts, socks, a new pair of dress trousers, money, vouchers, a t-shirt, a lot fatter, a picture of my nephew and a new calendar :)


Holy Loot Batman!
Natral
User avatar
Member for: 15 years 9 months

Postby Slim on Sat 30/Dec/06 3:47pm

I got a book..........and 2 bottles of wine

Nobody loves me :(
Slim
Member for: 15 years 1 month

Postby Chickie on Sat 30/Dec/06 3:53pm

it's better than a kick in the teeth
Chickie
User avatar
Member for: 15 years 8 months

Postby Logger on Sat 30/Dec/06 4:06pm

Slim wrote: I got a book..........and 2 bottles of wine

Nobody loves me :(


I love you Slim. Just not like that.
Logger
User avatar
"'On time everytime'"
Member for: 15 years 7 months

Postby Slim on Sat 30/Dec/06 4:09pm

Logger wrote:
Slim wrote: I got a book..........and 2 bottles of wine

Nobody loves me :(


I love you Slim. Just not like that.



someone gave me a bottle of export too
Slim
Member for: 15 years 1 month

Postby Natral on Sat 30/Dec/06 4:10pm

Where did you put it?
Natral
User avatar
Member for: 15 years 9 months

Sifting - Latest Posts

Who is online

54 Users browsing this website: Cycl1n, DotBot, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot] and 50 guests

REMEBER TO CLICK THE LINKS WHEN BUYING FROM VORB SUPPORTERS


  • Vorb Shop
  • Wiggle
  • Chain Reaction Cycles
  • GT Bicycles
  • ProBikeKit