Re: The 2012 London Olympics

Postby CrustyMTB on Tue 14/Aug/12 11:46am

thelongwalk wrote:
happybaboon wrote:Opinion piece I just read points out that last time she faced Adams at an internationalish meet Adams pounded her... Then she went back to Belarus and suddenly began throwing massively further, and all drug testing since she last faced Adams was done in Belarus... And then the first event with neutral drug testing caught her out. Seems a likely scenario that the "clean" tests weren't reliable....

I don't know, the last thing Belarus officials would have wanted is a positive test at the Olympics. If she had tested positive in Belarus they would have told her to get off the stuff. My (biased I actually have no idea but stating my opinion) opinion is the drug testers lifted the anti at London. They knew she was doping and were able to reveal it by perhaps a new test.

It’s hard to catch dopers- just look at how hard it was to catch that cold eyed smarmy spanish cycling prick.
Or that monoballed texan douchenozzle.

She wasn't smart (read was poorly supervised by her medical types) apparently metenolone last 3-6 days in your system if taken orally or 4-6 weeks if injected, clearly Belarus' medical technology for avoiding testing miscalculated. Anyone who thinks she wasn't helped in some way by her team is naive. The 2 metre increase in a few months was a bit of a giveaway (and the adams apple, moustache and super 15 level prop-forward build)
CrustyMTB
"Tucker's Law "If some cunt can fuck something up, that cunt will pick the worst possible time to fucking fuck it up, cause that cunt's a cunt.""
Member for: 13 years 6 months

Postby cruiser on Tue 14/Aug/12 11:53am

Her features show years of doping, so they've got the testing negative process pretty nailed. Doubt we'll ever know the details, not hard to imagine IOC and WADA doing something dodgy to catch someone dodgy...
cruiser
Member for: 8 years 11 months

Postby Conners on Tue 14/Aug/12 12:00pm

Oli wrote:
Conners wrote:concellation

:lol:

I need consoling after that.... :blush:
Conners
"Seeing Double"
Member for: 14 years 5 months

Postby Henry Dorset Case on Tue 14/Aug/12 12:28pm

I like the word "douchenozzle"
Henry Dorset Case
"[b]DO THEY SPEAK ENGLISH IN WHAT?[/b]"
Member for: 15 years 8 months

Postby CrustyMTB on Tue 14/Aug/12 12:34pm

Henry Dorset Case wrote:I like the word "douchenozzle"
:D
CrustyMTB
"Tucker's Law "If some cunt can fuck something up, that cunt will pick the worst possible time to fucking fuck it up, cause that cunt's a cunt.""
Member for: 13 years 6 months

Postby R+P+K on Tue 14/Aug/12 1:22pm

cruiser wrote:Her features show years of doping, so they've got the testing negative process pretty nailed. Doubt we'll ever know the details, not hard to imagine IOC and WADA doing something dodgy to catch someone dodgy...

The uncanny resemblance to the kid from Two and a Half Men was a bit unsettling too.
R+P+K
Member for: 8 years 1 month

Postby thorg on Tue 14/Aug/12 3:03pm

CrustyMTB wrote:
thelongwalk wrote:
happybaboon wrote:Opinion piece I just read points out that last time she faced Adams at an internationalish meet Adams pounded her... Then she went back to Belarus and suddenly began throwing massively further, and all drug testing since she last faced Adams was done in Belarus... And then the first event with neutral drug testing caught her out. Seems a likely scenario that the "clean" tests weren't reliable....

I don't know, the last thing Belarus officials would have wanted is a positive test at the Olympics. If she had tested positive in Belarus they would have told her to get off the stuff. My (biased I actually have no idea but stating my opinion) opinion is the drug testers lifted the anti at London. They knew she was doping and were able to reveal it by perhaps a new test.

It’s hard to catch dopers- just look at how hard it was to catch that cold eyed smarmy spanish cycling prick.
Or that monoballed texan douchenozzle.

She wasn't smart (read was poorly supervised by her medical types) apparently metenolone last 3-6 days in your system if taken orally or 4-6 weeks if injected, clearly Belarus' medical technology for avoiding testing miscalculated. Anyone who thinks she wasn't helped in some way by her team is naive. The 2 metre increase in a few months was a bit of a giveaway (and the adams apple, moustache and super 15 level prop-forward build)
My Belarusian is a bit rusty, but it appears her defence team are trying a variation on the Contador defence: She had a meat injection from a contaminated Spaniard.
thorg
"what blog?"
Member for: 13 years 7 months

Postby happybaboon on Tue 14/Aug/12 3:10pm

I find it inconcievable that any man would tap that.
happybaboon
"Proud owner of vorb's largest"
Member for: 15 years 10 months

Postby sifter on Tue 14/Aug/12 3:17pm

A great photo set of Olympic victories =} http://www.boston.com/bigpicture/2012/0 ... ing_m.html
sifter
Member for: 14 years 1 month

Postby cruiser on Tue 14/Aug/12 4:10pm

awesome!
cruiser
Member for: 8 years 11 months

Postby dented on Tue 14/Aug/12 7:58pm

happybaboon wrote:I find it inconcievable that any man would tap that.
:withstupid:
dented
Member for: 12 years 2 months

Postby slidecontrol on Tue 14/Aug/12 8:07pm

princess_bride_inconceivable_reusable_shopping_bag.jpg
:)
slidecontrol
"YOLO = carpe diem for idiots"
Member for: 10 years 8 months

Postby dented on Tue 14/Aug/12 8:16pm

NO. That would be InContheivable.
dented
Member for: 12 years 2 months

Postby happybaboon on Tue 14/Aug/12 8:58pm

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/sport/news/ar ... d=10826916
Sky bosses are girlymen. Unlike Upchuckfuck, who is a manlyman.

What the shit is wrong with what Erik Young said? :eh:
happybaboon

Postby happybaboon on Tue 14/Aug/12 9:03pm

happybaboon wrote:What the shit is wrong with what Erik Young said? :eh:

Oh, just figured it out...

It was offensive to cows and female dogs.
happybaboon

BMX Racing | BMX Riding | Cycling | Mountain Biking | Road Cycling | Road Racing | Track Cycling - Latest Posts