Is That New Track On Signal Rideable Yet?

Postby Bulletproofpenguin on Wed 22/Aug/07 8:23pm

just wonderin if that new freeride/4x style track is ready to be ridden yet?
Bulletproofpenguin
"One tequila, two tequila, three tequila, floor."
Member for: 13 years 1 month

Postby DropKick on Wed 22/Aug/07 8:32pm

If you can make any of the jumps do-able besides the 3 dryest weeks of summer, full credit to you.
DropKick
Member for: 16 years 8 months

Postby Samulre on Tue 4/Sep/07 2:02pm

I believe it is rideable. There has already been heaps of people riding it anyway and the track has settled pretty well now so you should be sweet. As for the jumps, it's about the lines you take that determine wether or not you can make them, even in the mud they're doable. It just doesn't hurt as much when you stack. :D
Samulre
Member for: 12 years 8 months

Postby luvin_dh on Tue 4/Sep/07 4:20pm

i rode down it yesterday. it was dry as on the new track, was really fun. but last nights rain would have soon changed that.
luvin_dh
Member for: 12 years 9 months

Postby sherdforlife on Thu 13/Sep/07 9:02am

the whole hill is bone dry atm... dust in your face and all. jumps r ok but if you kant do the one at rotary then dont botha trying these ones
sherdforlife
Member for: 13 years 3 months

Postby Bulletproofpenguin on Thu 13/Sep/07 3:54pm

yeah me and raceface-dh rode the track yesterday and they are prety sweet but some are to short

who cant do what jump at rotary?
Bulletproofpenguin

Postby Scottbass on Thu 13/Sep/07 6:10pm

Bulletproofpenguin wrote:

who cant do what jump at rotary?

this one maybe?
rotaty.JPG
Scottbass
Member for: 13 years 2 months

Postby sherdforlife on Fri 14/Sep/07 9:03am

when did you take that shot? i only fixt it on sat and bpp last i heard you couldent jump it we need bigger jumps inda holadays wer gona make the last one way bigger
sherdforlife

Postby Scottbass on Fri 14/Sep/07 11:46am

sherdforlife wrote: when did you take that shot? i only fixt it on sat and bpp last i heard you couldent jump it we need bigger jumps inda holadays wer gona make the last one way bigger

i went up there on monday for the first time...i liked the first jump, it would cool if they were all as big as that one..sorry if we weren't meant to use them yet..i got in 3 jumps before dislocating my shoulder on this attempt..cheers for working on the jumps btw!
Scottbass

Postby Bulletproofpenguin on Fri 14/Sep/07 6:45pm

sherdforlife wrote: when did you take that shot? i only fixt it on sat and bpp last i heard you couldent jump it we need bigger jumps inda holadays wer gona make the last one way bigger

i could hit that easy as and have done the one that was there before the one in the photo - rotary park needs to be way bigger so pm me when you go up to build and i will see if i can come :thumbsup:
Bulletproofpenguin

Postby sherdforlife on Sat 15/Sep/07 9:15pm

Scottbass wrote:

i went up there on monday for the first time...i liked the first jump, it would cool if they were all as big as that one..sorry if we weren't meant to use them yet..i got in 3 jumps before dislocating my shoulder on this attempt..cheers for working on the jumps btw!

no problem man werv been working on them since the bigining of last year but dumb people keep wreking them wer going to spend a lot of time up ther inda holadays makeing a nice 3 pac
sherdforlife

Postby propster on Sat 15/Sep/07 9:30pm

They've changed since i worked on them.
propster
Member for: 15 years 1 month

Postby sherdforlife on Mon 17/Sep/07 8:58am

wer going up this weekend bpp if your keen to help text me on 0274731179
sherdforlife

Postby Scottbass on Mon 17/Sep/07 8:45pm

sherdforlife wrote: wer going up this weekend bpp if your keen to help text me on 0274731179

i'm usually "working" weekends...but will try and drop by if i can
Scottbass

Cycling | Lower South Island | New Zealand | Otago | Regions - Latest Posts