Postby wobbly01 on Wed 26/Sep/07 7:15pm

freespirit forgot to mention that rach is scarfieriders flatmate. I guess he is the smart one thoough i mean who in there right mind would spend there weekend riding all day in the rain and cow tihs.

See you at benchmark grewi, maybe we can both get up the road early on this time, i recon a break is the only way to get my fat esre over the hills without getting dropped :)
wobbly01
Member for: 11 years 2 months

Postby tchargy on Thu 27/Sep/07 9:11am

Scarfierider is too lazy to get out and ride, so he's prob going to be to lazy to walk down the road to find a women. So a flatmate is perfect.

The only way to get your fat arse over the hills is to lose some weight you fatty. Don't give me the Wiremu is fatter crap, he cant even gt over the hills with b grade.

you don't need a baseball bat on the ride. Just look for a stick on the side of the road to pick up. Almost worked for our man from cofidis.
tchargy
Member for: 11 years 1 month

Postby Wiremu on Thu 27/Sep/07 1:19pm

I would have loved a baseball bat, than I could have killed that f%$king magpie that was divebombing me! But I had to improvise and was looking for the biggest stick I could find.
Wiremu
Member for: 11 years 4 months

Postby tchargy on Thu 27/Sep/07 1:27pm

If you had have been in A grade you would never have had the magpie problem. possibly cause you would have pulled out by then, but you still wouldn't have had it.

Just a thought, would you rather be attcked by a magpie or egged in a tt?
tchargy

Postby wobbly01 on Thu 27/Sep/07 1:37pm

I recon the egger's just thought you where going abit slow and tried to give you abit of motivation
wobbly01
Member for: 11 years 2 months

Postby Wiremu on Thu 27/Sep/07 2:36pm

I still would have had the magpie problem in A grade if I had been dropped. The magpie was too scared to take on the bunch, I think he prefers one-on-one fights a bit more.
Wiremu

Postby tchargy on Thu 27/Sep/07 3:15pm

So you're the only one the magpies not scared to attack? Just don't get dropped, problem solved.
tchargy

Postby Wiremu on Thu 27/Sep/07 4:09pm

Better still lets go and kil the magpie
Wiremu

Postby Anquetil on Thu 27/Sep/07 4:38pm

Wiremu wrote: Better still lets go and kil the magpie

Dont agree:; Train Harder, train smarter stay with the bunch.. and let the poor creature live..

Its not its fault that race was held on that road
Anquetil
Member for: 12 years 1 month

Postby scarfieerider on Thu 27/Sep/07 8:46pm

Anquetil wrote:
FreeSpirit wrote: ScarfieRider:
Saturday-sleeps in, sits on his fat arse watching his student loan paid for satelite tv eating dominoes cheeseburger pizza while the men get covered in poo slogging it out in the rain.

Sunday- Same

Monday- Misses 2 classes in the morning, gets out of bed at 2 flirts with rach, goes to Gardies and writes himself off on leg openers

Tues- Hangover problems doesnt recover till tea time

Wednesday- Fails test with rest of sack surveying squad and starts talking bull on vorb

hes a real scarfie and hes got brains
who would submit themselves to the riggers of the tamahine tour and put up with all the griping
only a bloody cyclist

The only real scarfiee in this forum is Anquetil.
Most of my memory of my last tour the tour of timaru is fussy because Anquetil took us all out on the piss "hard" half way through the tour.
that man can sink his piss.
A true Scarfiee
scarfieerider

Cycling | Road Cycling - Latest Posts