Summer Hill??????????

Postby weazel on Mon 28/Jan/08 4:49pm

Hi my partner and I have recently moved to Tauranga, we both ride and are interested in riding at summerhill, Do you have to be a member or friend of summerhill to ride there?
Also where is the location I have been told it's on reid rd and the carpark is by where it changes to gravel?? any imformation appreciated.
weazel
Member for: 14 years 9 months

Postby Barks on Mon 28/Jan/08 6:16pm

Currently no, you don't need to be a friend of summerhill, but it is appreciated if you leave koha in the donation box at the entry shack. :)

Yes, summerhill is up Reid Road, which branched off the Te Puke end of Welcome Bay Rd. The main carpark is about 300m before the gravel, and is signposted on the left. The small carpark for GT Bikes track is on the right directly before the gravel.

Welcome to the area! You've arrived at a pretty good time, as there are some major developments on the horizon, and mountainbiking in the Bay should have a lot more options in the near future! :thumbsup:
Barks
Member for: 11 years 3 months

Postby BlunderBus on Fri 14/Mar/08 8:56pm

hey you can try oropi mtb track as well! :thumbsup:
BlunderBus
"Get rowdy"
Member for: 11 years 5 months

Postby Mr_Bob on Fri 14/Mar/08 9:42pm

I'm going for a spin after work with some people at Oropi tomorrow after 5 if anyones keen
Mr_Bob
"Pedal!"
Member for: 13 years 7 months

Postby BlunderBus on Thu 10/Apr/08 1:48pm

any one going riding tomorrow?
BlunderBus
"Get rowdy"
Member for: 11 years 5 months

Bay of Plenty | Clubs | Cycling | Middle North Island | Mountain Biking | Mountainbike Tauranga | New Zealand | Regions | Tauranga - Latest Posts