Strong Wheelset For Sale - Bombshell Fat Daddy

Postby Trail on Sun 17/Feb/13 10:28am

I have a pair of black Bombshell Fat Daddy wheels for sale. Only used a handfull of times. I had them as a second pair of wheels mounted with double wall Maxxis Minion super tacky tyres for when I was heading out on super slippery, technical full on rides on my trail bike. It is amazing how much more capable an ordinary bike is with super tacky tyres on wide rims. I recently built up another set of wheels and so no longer need these ones. They still have the Minions mounted and have DH tubes in. Black hubs, black spokes and black rims.

I was thinking of selling them for $250. Am in Chch.

Hubs are set up
Front - 20mm thru
Rear - 135mm with a quick release.

The rims are super wide at 37mm and if you read the reviews around the internet these wheels are some of the strongest you will find. Perfect if you either are a big rider or you like to go big.

MTBR reviews http://www.mtbr.com/cat/tires-and-wheel ... 57crx.aspx
Product website http://www.bombshellparts.com/products/ ... $299.html#

Amusing product blurb from website :D
Our multi purpose, versatile, all use wheel-set. Take it from the mountain, to the trails, to the street. Ideal for going big ! Triple wall rim laughs @ 40 foot gaps, pisses on 60 foot drops and takes anything else you can throw at it. Get these and go huck yourself. This wheelset switches with your lifestyle and your ride. Buy one wheelset for all your bikes, thats going to last! Hand build in USA. Wheels comes with SWITCH IT HUBS. CNC machined shell, oversized flanges 4130 heat treated bomb proof axle. Sealed angular contact bearings.
Trail
"Concentrating on technique"
Member for: 9 years 4 months

Re: Strong Wheelset For Sale - Bombshell Fat Daddy

Postby Trail on Tue 19/Feb/13 7:57am

Good, strong, cheap! :thumbsup:
Trail

Postby swtchbckr on Thu 21/Feb/13 1:00pm

weight?
swtchbckr
"Freakin' Mellonfarmer"
Member for: 12 years 8 months

Postby Trail on Thu 21/Feb/13 1:34pm

not light :D

I could weigh them if you want. Cant say I ever put them on the scales before.
Trail

Classifieds | For Sale - Latest Posts