Stolen Bike In Christchurch

Postby alida on Wed 4/Jun/14 6:22pm

Hi,
Between 12 and 22 May 2014 3 bikes were stolen from an outdoor bike rack Rochester and Rutherford hall. My bike was amongst these. The bike was Dunlop brand and was gold/grey with small bits of navy blue on it's frame. It had road wheels. Unfortunately I don't have a photograph. It is approximately 8 years old. If anybody knows any information it would be much appreciated
alida
Member for: 5 years 6 months

Re: Stolen Bike In Christchurch

Postby DirtMerchant on Fri 6/Jun/14 4:40pm

Just a heads up to anyone who parks there bikes at ChCh Polytec, a fiend has had two bikes pinched in the last week, one old school commuter and a Giant Trance both locked. With the trance they cut the bar of the bike stand to get it.
DirtMerchant
Member for: 14 years 1 month

Re: Stolen Bike In Christchurch

Postby Apache94 on Fri 6/Jun/14 5:30pm

DirtMerchant wrote:Just a heads up to anyone who parks there bikes at ChCh Polytec, a fiend has had two bikes pinched in the last week, one old school commuter and a Giant Trance both locked. With the trance they cut the bar of the bike stand to get it.

Do you know what particular area of the Polytech campus? And possibly even what time of day the bikes were stolen?
I park in the covered stand by 'C' block and 'DL', right by the architectural school office and the pathway leading to countdown.
Apache94
Member for: 5 years 10 months

Public Notices | Stolen - Latest Posts