Re: Spycams In Your Home For 3 Days With No Warrant

Postby happybaboon on Fri 20/Aug/10 5:03pm

ultraslowrider wrote:We must remember that Clark and her cronies drove the economy down for 9yrs prior to the recession, then handed National a time bomb.

Yeah all that record-low unemployment and record high agricultural and tourism profits really weighed heavily on our economy. Thank God National came along and started ballsing things up again, otherwise we'd be in real trouble!
happybaboon
"Proud owner of vorb's largest"
Member for: 15 years 8 months

Postby wuffy on Fri 20/Aug/10 5:06pm

GOT SUM EVIDENCE OI!?!/!!!!111/1?! :hmmm:
wuffy
Member for: 8 years 5 months

Postby bubbaa on Fri 20/Aug/10 5:52pm

its all bollocks
NZ economy bobs like a cork on the stormy seas of the international economy. Fark-all any government can do about it.

HOWEVER - those Fuckers took away the democratically elected representatives of Canterbury and replaced them with cronies for the water gobblers who come up with such pearls of wisdom as "there is plenty of water" with absolutely no evidence for that statement presented.

National are Fascists
bubbaa
"bite me"
Member for: 7 years 7 months

Postby CrustyMTB on Fri 20/Aug/10 8:30pm

bubbaa wrote:its all bollocks
NZ economy bobs like a cork on the stormy seas of the international economy. Fark-all any government can do about it.

HOWEVER - those Fuckers took away the democratically elected representatives of Canterbury and replaced them with cronies for the water gobblers who come up with such pearls of wisdom as "there is plenty of water" with absolutely no evidence for that statement presented.

National are Fascists
But with MUCH worse dress sense.

At least with the Nazis and Fascists you got good tailoring, JK clearly buys off the rack, surely the man can afford good tailoring, seen as he could probably buy the whole chain of shops??!?
CrustyMTB
"Tucker's Law "If some cunt can fuck something up, that cunt will pick the worst possible time to fucking fuck it up, cause that cunt's a cunt.""
Member for: 13 years 4 months

Postby bubbaa on Fri 20/Aug/10 9:10pm

CrustyMTB wrote:
bubbaa wrote:its all bollocks

National are Fascists
But with MUCH worse dress sense.

At least with the Nazis and Fascists you got good tailoring, JK clearly buys off the rack, surely the man can afford good tailoring, seen as he could probably buy the whole chain of shops??!?

probably doesn't want a chain of Hallensteins :D
bubbaa
"bite me"

Postby E Dogg Capizzle on Fri 20/Aug/10 9:11pm

CrustyMTB wrote:But with MUCH worse dress sense.

*cough* Jew *cough*
E Dogg Capizzle
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man."
Member for: 15 years 1 month

Postby bubbaa on Fri 20/Aug/10 9:54pm

I wish I'd been clever enough to understand the joke I was unintentionally making :blink:
(and then i wouldn't have made it - after watching Schindlers List the other night . . . . )
bubbaa
"bite me"

National Politics | Politics | Sifting - Latest Posts