Re: Spring Crusher - New Event At Hanmer Springs

Postby XCguy on Mon 4/Oct/10 8:31am

I'll be away that weekend too - in Hanmer! :D

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
XCguy
Member for: 10 years 10 months

Postby XCguy on Fri 15/Oct/10 5:59pm

Exciting news boys and girls... course map is up...

springcrusher2010mapupdated.jpg

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Last edited by XCguy on Sat 23/Oct/10 11:08am, edited 1 time in total.
XCguy

Postby grahamt on Fri 15/Oct/10 8:25pm

There's lots of great riding in that course!
grahamt
Member for: 9 years 9 months

Postby Astoria Paranoia on Fri 15/Oct/10 8:54pm

Astoria Paranoia wrote:In :)

PUSSY OUT

like a boss
:blush:
Astoria Paranoia
Member for: 11 years 11 months

Postby Nick_K on Fri 15/Oct/10 8:58pm

Win!
Nick_K
"www.bushloveracing.com"

Postby XCguy on Fri 15/Oct/10 9:23pm

Nick_K wrote:Win!

That's what I'm expecting from you, but I'm surprised to hear you talking it up so early ;)
XCguy

Postby crazyfraz on Mon 18/Oct/10 9:46pm

thats a different course to what ive timed and ridden, which might just change things a bit.
crazyfraz
Member for: 6 years 10 months

Postby XCguy on Wed 20/Oct/10 9:24am

crazyfraz wrote:thats a different course to what ive timed and ridden, which might just change things a bit.

I've been told this morning that a corrected course (the one you set, rode and timed) will be up on the Hanmer website in a day or two and that there will be copies of the course map at Krank for anyone heading up for Labour Weekend to give the course a pre-race ride.
XCguy

Postby AdamMTB on Wed 20/Oct/10 1:11pm

I've rode the course and then when I got home saw the new map up on the site :/ Is there a talk to a different course again from what's on the site now?

How many people planning a trip to Hanmer this weekend? I'm always shocked at how vacant any tracks in with hills are.
AdamMTB
Member for: 4 years 4 months

Postby grahamt on Wed 20/Oct/10 1:24pm

I'm heading up and taking the bike - looks like being a great weekend for riding! Will try to fit in a little mission to addiction if the wife and kids let me get away.

Hopefully doing some track building with the local club Sunday also. Anyone interested they are meeting at Krank 9am Sunday Morning. Drop in and see Neil at Krank before hand if youre keen and to get more details - they need to arrange tools so need to know whos coming.
grahamt

Postby crazyfraz on Thu 21/Oct/10 7:24am

XCguy wrote:
crazyfraz wrote:thats a different course to what ive timed and ridden, which might just change things a bit.

I've been told this morning that a corrected course (the one you set, rode and timed) will be up on the Hanmer website in a day or two and that there will be copies of the course map at Krank for anyone heading up for Labour Weekend to give the course a pre-race ride.

yeah we had a meeting the other day and there will be a few amendments to the course that is currently on vorb, which will make the course flow a bit more
crazyfraz

Postby crazyfraz on Thu 21/Oct/10 7:26am

i'm around all long weekend for anyone interested in riding the full set course, call in at krank or txt me 0274372937, cheers fraser
crazyfraz

Postby XCguy on Sat 23/Oct/10 11:10am

I've updated my post further up this page with the new map. The new course looks awesome. Can't wait to ride it. The image above is a low res jpg. If you want a high res pdf then go to the hanmerevents website and download it from there.
XCguy

Postby Tinkerbell on Sat 23/Oct/10 9:28pm

I think I'll pootle along also, someone needs to make sure things are ok at the back of the pack. So much singletrack goodness. :love:
Tinkerbell
"I am smiling"
Member for: 6 years 6 months

Postby grum on Mon 25/Oct/10 1:25pm

Course has been cleared and all but ready to go. Check out hanmerevents.co.nz for course map or collect from Krank Dirtwear shop. Get up here and try a curcuit. HOW TOUGH ARE YOU?
grum
Member for: 6 years 5 months

Canterbury | Christchurch | Clubs | Cross Country Racing | Cycling | Events | Middle South Island | Mountain Biking | New Zealand | North Canterbury | North Canterbury Cycling Club | Regions - Latest Posts