Sold: Turner 5 Spot W/ Enve Wheels Etc - $offers

Postby wachtourak on Sun 21st Jan 10:32pm

Price dropped, make me a reasonable offer

-2011 model year size medium frame, has been upgraded to newer generation 1-piece lower suspension linkage. New pivot hardware throughout <2 seasons ago.
-Fox RP23 rear shock, upgraded to EVOL air can and has a custom tune for more end stroke ramp-up
-Rockshox Revelation RLT Ti forks - Dual Position Air - 150-120mm
-Enve AM carbon rims onto Chris King Hubs - Full rebuild under warranty a couple of years ago with new spokes and nipples, some older Enves had alloy nipples which corroded, these have the newer brass nipples
-Shimano XTR M980 crankset and shifter, XT M785 rear derailleur, AbsoluteBlack 32T oval ring and Sunrace 11-40 cassette (much nicer than a standard cassette + extender ring, no big ratio gap in the middle). Chris King BB.
-Shimano XT M785 brakes
-Thomson Elite dropper post, Thomson Elite stem, Enve carbon DH bar (cut to 760mm)

Bike has been regularly maintained and serviced throughout its life and is in excellent condition for its age. Frame has no dents or damage. Fork has small marks on each stanchion, but both have been smoothed with wet and dry sandpaper to have no sharp edges, do not cause seal damage. Usual marks on lowers. Few scuffs on the rims but they are running true. All of the parts on it are newer than the frame as the bike has been continually upgraded throughout the time I've had it. Has not had a lot of use in the last couple of years due to other riding/racing commitments. Fork and shock serviced <1 year ago. Chainring/cassette/chain <10 rides old. Tyres and brakepads only just replaced.

Only selling now as I'm back mountain biking a lot more and want something with a bit more travel.

Great all-round bike, goes hard for everything from big all-day missions to light bike park stuff. Light, pedals great, snappy handling. Super stiff frame and wheels and loves to be thrown around with reckless abandon. Wish I was replacing it with something as cool, but grown-up things like mortgages, double-glazing and new cars take precedence :(

Looking for $2500. Would consider reasonable offers for bigger parts like the wheels, frame alone or frame and forks etc as I could always use the drivetrain etc on another project.

Last edited by wachtourak on Fri 20th Apr 8:40pm, edited 7 times in total.
wachtourak
"IMDABES"
Member for: 15 years 9 months

Re: Fs: Turner 5 Spot W/ Enve Wheels Etc - $3000

Postby Astoria Paranoia on Sun 21st Jan 10:40pm

WIL U SPLIT??12
Astoria Paranoia
User avatarMedal
Member for: 16 years 1 month

Postby Velocipedestrian on Mon 22nd Jan 9:21am

These n00bs never know to use the classifieds section.
Velocipedestrian
"Now bicycles were never made for pale green pants to ride 'em. Especially spooky pale green pants with nobody inside 'em."
Member for: 11 years 11 months

Postby wachtourak on Mon 22nd Jan 9:21am

Ugh I'm a mong can this be moved to classifieds plz

Also included is spare derailleur hanger and the grease gun for regreasing the pivots + half a tube of grease

Yes I will split if you buy the wheels to put on your Slacker.
wachtourak
"IMDABES"

Re: Fs: Turner 5 Spot W/ Enve Wheels Etc - $offers

Postby wachtourak on Wed 4th Apr 5:42pm

Bump will do cheaper outside of trademe, make me an offer https://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listin ... 1588594722
wachtourak
"IMDABES"

Re: Sold: Turner 5 Spot W/ Enve Wheels Etc - $offers

Postby wachtourak on Fri 20th Apr 8:40pm

sold
wachtourak
"IMDABES"

Classifieds - Latest Posts