Sold: Blu Ray Follow Me $50 Brand New

Postby emildev on Tue 14/Dec/10 10:27am

Brand New Blu-Ray disc:

Follow Me (The Collective/Ant Hill, 2010)

Follow Me is a new mountain bike movie from the crew who brought you the Collective, Roam and Seasons. The first release from the crews new company Anthill Films, Follow Me takes the viewer inside the action, capturing the unique perspectives and HD imagery the crew is famous for. A modern portrait of mountain bike lifestyle, Follow Me gets back to basics and reminds us why we all love to ride bikes. Breaking from the traditional single rider format, Follow Me is based on the idea that "no one rides alone"; mixing and matching the worlds best downhillers, freeriders and slopestylers in some of the best places to ride on the planet. Think back-yard sessions, ripping local trails, training bike parks, epic road trips and heli drops. Follow Me is all about good times, pushing limits with your friends, crazy adventure and most importantly having fun your bike. Follow Me will change the way you see mountain bike films and get you stoked to get off the couch and ride! Riders: Sam Hill, Gee Atherton, Darren Berreclough, Ben Boyko, Brendan Fairclough, Geoff Gulevich, Matt Hunter, Cam McCaul, Brandon Semenuk, Steve Smith, Kurt Sorge, Thomas Vanderham Locations: Queenstown NZ, Baja (Punta San Carlos), Whistler, Sun Peaks, Silver Star, Mt. Washington, the North Shore, Sunshine Coast, Kamloops, Mt. Hood
Last edited by emildev on Tue 21/Dec/10 8:37pm, edited 3 times in total.
emildev
Member for: 9 years 11 months

Re: For Sale: Blu Ray Follow Me Dvd $50 Brand New

Postby Conners on Tue 14/Dec/10 11:20am

Is this Blu Ray DVD version also compatible with VHS? Or Laser Disc? :eh:
Conners
"Seeing Double"
Member for: 14 years 5 months

Postby emildev on Tue 14/Dec/10 11:35am

Conners wrote:Is this Blu Ray DVD version also compatible with VHS? Or Laser Disc? :eh:

sorry I don't know
emildev

Postby Conners on Tue 14/Dec/10 11:38am

My sarcasm was completely lost on you :(

(your title lists a "Blu Ray Follow Me DVD" - Blu Ray and DVD are completely different things. It can't be both ;) )
Conners
"Seeing Double"

Postby Mat_the_w on Tue 14/Dec/10 11:56am

Literately speaking a Blu Ray disk is still a DVD(Digital video disc)...As you were...
Mat_the_w
Member for: 9 years 1 month

Postby Conners on Tue 14/Dec/10 12:02pm

Mat_the_w wrote:Literately speaking a Blu Ray disk is still a DVD(Digital video disc)...As you were...

you mean Digital Versatile Disc? As you were etc...
Conners
"Seeing Double"

Re: For Sale: Blu Ray Follow Me $50 Brand New

Postby emildev on Tue 14/Dec/10 12:16pm

have changed title
emildev

Postby Mat_the_w on Wed 15/Dec/10 9:07am

Conners wrote:
Mat_the_w wrote:Literately speaking a Blu Ray disk is still a DVD(Digital video disc)...As you were...

you mean Digital Versatile Disc? As you were etc...

Probably...Always forget that. My bad...
Mat_the_w
Member for: 9 years 1 month

Re: For Sale: Blu Ray Follow Me $50 Brand New

Postby emildev on Tue 21/Dec/10 5:55pm

bump

Last bumped by emildev on Tue 21/Dec/10 5:55pm.
emildev

Classifieds | Cycling | Downhill Racing | For Sale | Freeriding (MTB) | Mountain Biking - Latest Posts