Postby keeweenz on Sun 1/Jul/07 9:02pm

That was a good fun trip :thumbsup:

She was bloody windy up Turoa on Friday. We did wounder why people were catching the chair back down :paranoid:
NiceRack.jpg
keeweenz
Member for: 15 years 1 month

Postby Stampy on Sun 1/Jul/07 9:15pm

Wow that was a mean week down at ruapehu, tuesday and wednesday were perfect, some nice powder at whaka, turora was good on thursday but holy crap i agree, it was windy on friday. Ended up building jumps and sessioning them instead. Look forward to going down again.
P6260311 Copy (Small).JPG
P6290969 Copy (Small).JPG
Stampy
Member for: 12 years 2 months

Postby graham on Mon 2/Jul/07 11:58pm

sweet air man.

Thats weird, i was on the otherside and it wsnt windy at all. Weather packed a sad towards the end of the day.
graham
Member for: 15 years 1 month

Postby reido on Fri 6/Jul/07 1:15pm

im gunna head down on monday
reido
Member for: 12 years 11 months

Postby Muzzy on Sun 8/Jul/07 10:03am

hello from sunny fiji :D i hope people are still keen to go down to the snow on thursday coz i really really really wanna go, last chance ill get till next winter so if you dont come ill be very very very upset and make you feel really really really guilty :D
Muzzy
Member for: 12 years 8 months

Postby reido on Sun 8/Jul/07 8:55pm

Muzzy wrote: hello from sunny fiji :D i hope people are still keen to go down to the snow on thursday coz i really really really wanna go, last chance ill get till next winter so if you dont come ill be very very very upset and make you feel really really really guilty :D

Ill be down there thurs and fri, ill have to head back on fri coz of workies on sat and sun
reido

Postby Muzzy on Mon 9/Jul/07 1:48pm

thats cool, so do i so head down real early thurs and come back late fri???? anyone else keen??
Muzzy

Postby kiewan on Mon 9/Jul/07 4:34pm

i'll be keen for thurs&fri if i can get a lift
kiewan
Member for: 13 years 0 months

Postby reido on Tue 10/Jul/07 6:13pm

Muzzy wrote: thats cool, so do i so head down real early thurs and come back late fri???? anyone else keen??

yes. come for thurs and fri
reido

Postby Muzzy on Tue 10/Jul/07 6:14pm

sweet, although the weather looks awful for thursday, clearing friday, so should get at least 1 day
Muzzy

Postby Stampy on Wed 22/Aug/07 9:53pm

me going down to the snow this sunday, weather providing, anyone else gona be there? i know you are nick.
Stampy

Postby RacerBoy on Thu 23/Aug/07 12:53pm

mmm... that is a tempting proposition
RacerBoy
Member for: 12 years 6 months

Postby Muzzy on Thu 23/Aug/07 5:52pm

ill be with you in spirit . . . . . .
Muzzy

Postby Stampy on Thu 23/Aug/07 9:25pm

well let me know if you are keen asap leigh cause i will need to plan transport etc. you know you want to........
Stampy

Auckland | Auckland Region | Auckland University MTB Club | Clubs | Cycling | Mountain Biking | New Zealand | Regions | Upper North Island - Latest Posts