Postby Slim on Tue 7/Feb/06 9:28pm

_jb_ wrote:I built the most awesome spear rack tonight, I'll post pics tomorrow when the DH bikes are on it ow!

Did you help Caidee make it :eh:
Slim
Member for: 17 years 3 months

Postby Dougal on Tue 7/Feb/06 9:56pm

inca wrote:caldina's, opinions, please. (gt-t of course)

You couldn't go wrong with a normal caldina. But the GT-T version will be more expensive to run and more expensive to fix.

It's a shame there aren't many corona wagons around (2wd caldina).

But like most toyotas, the rear springs are really soft.
Dougal
Member for: 17 years 6 months

Postby Simon_K on Tue 7/Feb/06 10:25pm

Dougal wrote:
Simon_K wrote:1999 Nissan Pulsar VZ-R. I really need to get a towball fitted for a bike rack as it's a pain in the neck chucking the STP in the back.

Nice, shame it's not yours to keep (but it's not yours to fix either).
I plan to ditch the corolla in a year or so for something similar. :)

It is mine, I didn't want to buy a van and opted for the best compromise, a spanky little wagon. ;)

Car has been a little corker, when test driving options I found the Pulsar had a lot more bottom end power than the 20 valve Corolla wagons which were the alternatives. Plus the 2 VZ-R's I drove had optioned out suspension which made them a lot less nausea inducing while out and about.
Simon_K
Member for: 15 years 2 months

Postby |ncary on Tue 7/Feb/06 11:11pm

thanks folks, reckon some nice shocks (not sacked or lowered im not a boyracerfag) would balance it out? although a bit of bodyroll helps pushing the rear out :P they are amazing wagons I must say.!

*added 'roll'
Last edited by |ncary on Tue 7/Feb/06 11:23pm, edited 1 time in total.
|ncary
Member for: 17 years 8 months

Postby mikey on Tue 7/Feb/06 11:19pm

whilst we are all debating about boy ricers, my mate from work is trying to tell me his car isnt a boy-ricer.

your opinions please:
givtup.jpg
givtup_side2.jpg
mikey
Member for: 15 years 6 months

Postby Percy Pig on Tue 7/Feb/06 11:21pm

inca wrote:thanks folks, reckon some nice shocks (not sacked or lowered im not a boyracerfag) would balance it out? although a bit of body helps pushing the rear out :P they are amazing wagons I must say.!
What are joo talking aboot Henry? :eh:

The Rona?
Percy Pig
"Got a bone?"
Member for: 18 years 6 months

Postby SlackBoy on Tue 7/Feb/06 11:21pm

you can with confidence Mikey, tell him he is gay
SlackBoy
Member for: 18 years 11 months

Postby |ncary on Tue 7/Feb/06 11:22pm

im talking about a caldina gt-t boyee.

oh and slap that guy^ spinnerZ are the new chromes, god, tell him to get up with the times!
|ncary

Postby Datsane on Tue 7/Feb/06 11:24pm

He's got a Ricer car yes. It looks like a boyracer car yes

Doesn't make him a Boyracer tho, I know it sucks. You could just call him a homo :thumbsup:
Datsane
"Chiave Inglese"
Member for: 16 years 6 months

Postby Percy Pig on Wed 8/Feb/06 12:31am

inca wrote:im talking about a caldina gt-t boyee.

Oh right, well I hope they actually have better brakes than the 2 Ive driven, cos they werent flash!
Percy Pig
"Got a bone?"
Member for: 18 years 6 months

Postby jeremyb on Wed 8/Feb/06 7:17am

Slim wrote:
_jb_ wrote:I built the most awesome spear rack tonight, I'll post pics tomorrow when the DH bikes are on it ow!

Nah, cheated and bought a spear attachment for my ezi-grip off gazza and then foam padded it and the rack :)
jeremyb
"www.derailled.co.nz - New Zealand Cycling Forum"
Member for: 17 years 10 months

Postby DropKick on Wed 8/Feb/06 7:23am

mikey wrote:whilst we are all debating about boy ricers, my mate from work is trying to tell me his car isnt a boy-ricer.

your opinions please:

He moved the number plate to the side, therefore he's a boy racer... :eh:
DropKick

Postby Slim on Wed 8/Feb/06 7:23am

_jb_ wrote:
Slim wrote:

Nah, cheated and bought a spear attachment for my ezi-grip off gazza and then foam padded it and the rack :)

Replace the tek screws that hold the two parts together with a capscrew that goes right through.

I am going to do another run of ghetto racks in winter when there is no riding to be done!!
Slim

Postby jeremyb on Wed 8/Feb/06 7:31am

Slim wrote:Replace the tek screws that hold the two parts together with a capscrew that goes right through.

I am going to do another run of ghetto racks in winter when there is no riding to be done!!

Great minds think alike, yep, gonna get a super strong one today and a nylock nut for it ;)
jeremyb
"www.derailled.co.nz - New Zealand Cycling Forum"
Member for: 17 years 10 months

Postby Slim on Wed 8/Feb/06 8:55am

_jb_ wrote:
Slim wrote:Replace the tek screws that hold the two parts together with a capscrew that goes right through.

Great minds think alike, yep, gonna get a super strong one today and a nylock nut for it ;)

Then why did yours and mine think alike............I am a muppet!!
Slim

Cars | Cycling | Motoring | Sifting - Latest Posts