Postby Monolith on Mon 2/Jul/07 9:33pm

ShoreBoy wrote:
Jimmy_C wrote: Was that the ute that had the play station in the back and stuff. i remember seeing a similar ute to that at like maybe the 04 auto salon in wellington.


From the Porirua Mower and Cycle Centre?? :eh:


Shane used to be quite the Boy Racer car enthusiast a while back. ;)
Monolith
User avatar
"Look! I still walk away"
Member for: 14 years 11 months

Postby ryda on Mon 2/Jul/07 9:57pm

Monolith wrote:
ShoreBoy wrote:
Jimmy_C wrote: Was that the ute that had the play station in the back and stuff. i remember seeing a similar ute to that at like maybe the 04 auto salon in wellington.


From the Porirua Mower and Cycle Centre?? :eh:


Shane used to be quite the car enthusiast a while back. ;)


shosh :lol:
ryda
User avatar
"WTF"
Member for: 14 years 8 months

Postby kuna on Tue 3/Jul/07 7:56pm

Pretty shit quick photoshop job but that's what it should sorta look like when I'm done.
42532610_full.jpeg
kuna
Member for: 15 years 5 months

Postby ShoreBoy on Tue 3/Jul/07 8:52pm

Is it going to be matt black?
ShoreBoy
User avatar
Member for: 14 years 2 months

Postby kuna on Tue 3/Jul/07 9:01pm

Nah probably gloss, couldn't be slobbed making it all nice and purdy though.
kuna
Member for: 15 years 5 months

Postby Datsane on Tue 3/Jul/07 9:54pm

kuna wrote: Nah probably gloss, couldn't be slobbed making it all nice and purdy though.
Your not going to fit the turbo bonnet are you :eh:
Datsane
User avatar
"Chiave Inglese"
Member for: 16 years 5 months

Postby ShoreBoy on Tue 3/Jul/07 10:25pm

kuna wrote: Nah probably gloss, couldn't be slobbed making it all nice and purdy though.


Oh, good. Matt cars suck. Unless they're old school, chopped, and V8!! :cool:
ShoreBoy
User avatar
Member for: 14 years 2 months

Postby pushbikerider on Tue 3/Jul/07 10:56pm

ShoreBoy wrote:
kuna wrote: Nah probably gloss, couldn't be slobbed making it all nice and purdy though.


Oh, good. Matt cars suck. Unless they're old school, chopped, and V8!! :cool:


or an R32 / S13 /A31/C33 with chopped springs, with a rice cooler and non matching rims ;)
pushbikerider
User avatar
"Gone Riding.........."
Member for: 18 years 7 months

Postby Datsane on Tue 3/Jul/07 10:58pm

pushbikerider wrote:
ShoreBoy wrote:
kuna wrote: Nah probably gloss, couldn't be slobbed making it all nice and purdy though.


Oh, good. Matt cars suck. Unless they're old school, chopped, and V8!! :cool:


or an R32 / S13 /A31/C33 with chopped springs, with a rice cooler and non matching rims ;)
Don't forget the angled fart can Muffler
Datsane
User avatar
"Chiave Inglese"
Member for: 16 years 5 months

Postby pushbikerider on Tue 3/Jul/07 11:00pm

Datsane wrote:
pushbikerider wrote:
ShoreBoy wrote:
kuna wrote: Nah probably gloss, couldn't be slobbed making it all nice and purdy though.


Oh, good. Matt cars suck. Unless they're old school, chopped, and V8!! :cool:


or an R32 / S13 /A31/C33 with chopped springs, with a rice cooler and non matching rims ;)
Don't forget the angled fart can Muffler


thats what I forgot, and if they are really sorted, a screemer pipe off the back of the turbo, for that mad sound
pushbikerider
User avatar
"Gone Riding.........."
Member for: 18 years 7 months

Postby Datsane on Tue 3/Jul/07 11:02pm

pushbikerider wrote:
Datsane wrote:
pushbikerider wrote:
ShoreBoy wrote:
kuna wrote: Nah probably gloss, couldn't be slobbed making it all nice and purdy though.


Oh, good. Matt cars suck. Unless they're old school, chopped, and V8!! :cool:


or an R32 / S13 /A31/C33 with chopped springs, with a rice cooler and non matching rims ;)
Don't forget the angled fart can Muffler


thats what I forgot, and if they are really sorted, a screemer pipe off the back of the turbo, for that mad sound
Nah thats just a hole somewhere in the system :lol:
Datsane
User avatar
"Chiave Inglese"
Member for: 16 years 5 months

Postby Jimmy_C on Sun 8/Jul/07 4:59pm

Well it actually is a bike carrying wagon :) Had her for like 2months now. Only mod so far pod filter and trust gear knob. Whatch this space by the end of next week hopefully. I like working in holidays!

Note: scratches were already on the bumpers when I got it.
Lancer1.JPG
Lancer2.JPG
Lancer3.JPG
Lancer4.JPG
Lancer5.JPG
Lancer6.JPG
Jimmy_C
Member for: 16 years 4 months

Postby Con-air on Sun 8/Jul/07 7:38pm

Heres mine :cool:
23063242.jpg
Con-air
User avatar
Member for: 14 years 4 months

Postby Monolith on Sun 8/Jul/07 9:41pm

Jimmy_C wrote: Well it actually is a bike carrying wagon :) Had her for like 2months now. Only mod so far pod filter and trust gear knob. Whatch this space by the end of next week hopefully. I like working in holidays!

Note: scratches were already on the bumpers when I got it.


how many hp is the gearknob worth?

I know momo ones are 3hp (or 5 for carbonfibre ones) but I heard trust/grex were more. :eh:
Monolith
User avatar
"Look! I still walk away"
Member for: 14 years 11 months

Postby pushbikerider on Sun 8/Jul/07 9:50pm

Monolith wrote:
Jimmy_C wrote: Well it actually is a bike carrying wagon :) Had her for like 2months now. Only mod so far pod filter and trust gear knob. Whatch this space by the end of next week hopefully. I like working in holidays!

Note: scratches were already on the bumpers when I got it.


how many hp is the gearknob worth?

I know momo ones are 3hp (or 5 for carbonfibre ones) but I heard trust/grex were more. :eh:


Damnit, you mean that my momo one is only worth 3HP, its not even worth getting out of the box in my room to fit :hmmm:
pushbikerider
User avatar
"Gone Riding.........."
Member for: 18 years 7 months

Cars | Cycling | Motoring | Sifting - Latest Posts

Who is online

82 Users browsing this website: Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot] and 80 guests

REMEBER TO CLICK THE LINKS WHEN BUYING FROM VORB SUPPORTERS


  • GT Bicycles
  • ProBikeKit
  • Vorb Shop
  • Wiggle
  • Chain Reaction Cycles

cron