Schapelle Corby's Story Springs Even More Leaks

Postby Tama on Sun 13/Jul/08 4:41pm

...and by leaks I mean fountain of water spurting* high into the air. First her lawyers admits that the "baggage handlers planted the drugs" story was pure fiction and now the guy who supplied her the drugs spills the beans. All those people campaigning for Corby's release must be feeling pretty conned right now.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/4617054a12.html wrote:A convicted drug trafficker has revealed he supplied the marijuana that Schapelle Corby was caught trying to smuggle through Bali airport.

Malcolm McCauley spent 15 months in jail for his role in a drug syndicate that transported 100 kilograms of cannabis from South Australia to Queensland between January 2004 and November 2005.

Since his release from prison last month for that crime, McCauley said he had grappled with his conscience over his explosive knowledge of the Corby case.

Breaking his silence to The Sun-Herald in Adelaide on Friday, he named Corby's late father, Mick, as the Queensland buyer of his marijuana and Bali as its final destination.

In further damning revelations, McCauley spoke of an "arrangement" involving Mick and corrupt Bali airport officials who would "pocket bribe money placed inside the bag" - usually $US1000 - in return for waving the drugs through.

And he claimed of Schapelle: "The truth is, she always knew her dad was a drug dealer."

Appearing pale and gaunt following his prison stint, McCauley said: "I'm tired and I'm exhausted. I've kept silent all this time about what I know … it's eaten away at me. Enough is enough.

"I don't want to lie any more. It's time to wipe the slate clean. Tonight I want to sleep with a clear conscience. Once the drugs were delivered to Mick, I had nothing else to do with them whatsoever. But certainly I knew where they were heading, and how."

McCauley first appeared on the public radar when a police raid on his house in November 2005 unearthed photographs of him visiting Schapelle Corby in jail. When the pictures were leaked, they fuelled growing speculation that she was linked to the drug world.

* :blush:
Tama
"Come on Ruthie let's dance"
Member for: 15 years 10 months

Postby Steve-O on Sun 13/Jul/08 5:41pm

hurr hurr spurting.... :paranoid:
Steve-O
"Only the Finns go truly sideways..."
Member for: 11 years 10 months

Re: Schapelle Corby's Story Springs Even More Leaks

Postby E Dogg Capizzle on Tue 25/Aug/09 6:26pm

Haha, now she's gone INSANE. INSANE I TELLS YOU!!!
E Dogg Capizzle
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man."
Member for: 15 years 2 months

Postby psychavoc on Tue 25/Aug/09 6:32pm

She's also managed to put on a heap of weight in prison too :huh: They must feed them well.
psychavoc
"www.celiaridesbikes.com"
Member for: 14 years 4 months

Postby snr_merv on Tue 25/Aug/09 6:40pm

psychavoc wrote:She's also managed to put on a heap of weight in prison too :huh: They must feed them well.

I reckon that'd be pretty easy if you were active and ate accordingly but then got stuck in prison with a weird/crap diet.
snr_merv
Member for: 13 years 9 months

Postby E Dogg Capizzle on Tue 25/Aug/09 6:49pm

psychavoc wrote:She's also managed to put on a heap of weight in prison too :huh: They must feed them well.

Pics?
E Dogg Capizzle

Postby Tama on Tue 25/Aug/09 7:24pm

E Dogg Capizzle wrote:

Pics?

:withstupid:
Tama

Postby zephyrheaven on Tue 25/Aug/09 7:36pm

didn't she gain some kind of notoriety for shagging / hand jobbing the guards for big mac combo's?

yuk
zephyrheaven
Member for: 8 years 3 months

Postby E Dogg Capizzle on Tue 25/Aug/09 7:45pm

I dunno, I quite like big macs.
E Dogg Capizzle

Postby Tama on Tue 25/Aug/09 7:45pm

zephyrheaven wrote:didn't she gain some kind of notoriety for shagging / hand jobbing the guards for big mac combo's?

:D
Tama

Postby sifter on Tue 25/Aug/09 7:46pm

Wanna do a deal E Dogg... :0
sifter
Member for: 14 years 0 months

Postby E Dogg Capizzle on Tue 25/Aug/09 7:51pm

sifter wrote:Wanna do a deal E Dogg... :0

What's the current hand job/big mac exchange rate anyway?
E Dogg Capizzle

Postby sifter on Tue 25/Aug/09 7:55pm

I wouldn't feel comfortable paying less than two.
sifter
Member for: 14 years 0 months

Crime | Sifting - Latest Posts