Re: S92 Law - It's Here.... This Cartoon Sums It Up Quite Nicely

Postby Chickenman on Tue 24/Mar/09 3:45pm

Henry Dorset Case wrote:
ants06 wrote:
Henry Dorset Case wrote:all you stealers of other peoples labours should be ashamed of yourselves. I'm coming round your house and stealing your TV how do you like that?

the only people who support the renunciation of s92 are theives and pirates. Shame on you all.

Bite me ! the only reason i use p2p is that i cant get the tv programs i like in nz ( or the well behind the times )
Music is easyier to buy

tsk tsk. what about the key grip or best boy electric on that show you've downloaded? How will they eat? What about their kids? And pets? Wont you think of the children? and teh kittehz?

He's already been paid.

HTH
Chickenman
Member for: 15 years 6 months

Postby nzmatto on Tue 24/Mar/09 5:24pm

I was kind of proud to work for TelstraClear when they announced they would remove their support from this bill. It was this act that prevented it from possibly going through. I actually think that the nats did a good (well ok) job of this.
Strange that the opposition was slating the govt for not acting faster to stop the bill that they started.....weird....
nzmatto
"Cycling changed my life."
Member for: 9 years 4 months

Postby E Dogg Capizzle on Tue 24/Mar/09 5:26pm

So you support IP theft? :eh:

Yet again, the parasite wins.
E Dogg Capizzle
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man."
Member for: 15 years 3 months

Postby ants06 on Tue 24/Mar/09 5:40pm

nzmatto wrote:Strange that the opposition was slating the govt for not acting faster to stop the bill that they started.....weird....

You expected any different ?
ants06
"Google first muppet"
Member for: 11 years 3 months

Postby Chickenman on Tue 24/Mar/09 6:57pm

E Dogg Capizzle wrote:So you support IP theft? :eh:

And from this I assume that you support the local community constable being judge, jury, and executioner :eh:
Chickenman
Member for: 15 years 6 months

Postby nzmatto on Tue 24/Mar/09 7:07pm

Chickenman wrote:

And from this I assume that you support the local community constable being judge, jury, and executioner :eh:

NO, I dont support IP theft. And it wouldn't be the local community constable being judge, jury and executioner.....it would be the local telephone sales person!!! This is where the whole flaw was. TelstraClear simply decided to stand up and say that becoming part of this was not their bag baby!
nzmatto
"Cycling changed my life."
Member for: 9 years 4 months

Postby E Dogg Capizzle on Tue 24/Mar/09 7:17pm

Chickenman wrote:

Bad analogy. The internet is only a service. Service providers already disconnect customers who abuse the service (e.g. by not paying for it). This whole issue was made out to be one of human rights, which it isn't. It's basically the agenda of some people to undermine copyright, and the bulk of people who blackened their avatars are following along because that agenda provides a convenient excuse for their acts of theft.
E Dogg Capizzle

Postby E Dogg Capizzle on Tue 24/Mar/09 7:23pm

nzmatto wrote:TelstraClear simply decided to stand up and say that becoming part of this was not their bag baby!

TelstraClear sucks old man cock.
E Dogg Capizzle

Postby j2hyde on Tue 24/Mar/09 7:38pm

Telstra are evil fuckers. Their capacity for evil is matched only by their colossal incompetence. I hate those fuckers even more than I hate News Ltd.

Which is a lot :)
j2hyde
"I'm not for that. I'm for the ladies."
Member for: 12 years 2 months

Postby BrokenKonaRider on Tue 24/Mar/09 7:42pm

E Dogg Capizzle wrote:
Bad analogy. The internet is only a service. Service providers already disconnect customers who abuse the service (e.g. by not paying for it). This whole issue was made out to be one of human rights, which it isn't. It's basically the agenda of some people to undermine copyright, and the bulk of people who blackened their avatars are following along because that agenda provides a convenient excuse for their acts of theft.

Like scoop.co.nz? or kiwiblog? They had blackouts too. Maybe there is more to the issue than you breathlessly rant about?
BrokenKonaRider
"Pants"
Member for: 12 years 4 months

Postby Wobbler on Tue 24/Mar/09 7:48pm

E Dogg Capizzle wrote:
nzmatto wrote:TelstraClear simply decided to stand up and say that becoming part of this was not their bag baby!

TelstraClear sucks old man cock.

orcon suck dick harder

OH WE ARE SO DIFFERENT WE ARE NOT TELECOM LOLZ
Wobbler
Member for: 12 years 0 months

Postby E Dogg Capizzle on Tue 24/Mar/09 7:51pm

BrokenKonaRider wrote:
E Dogg Capizzle wrote:

Like scoop.co.nz? or kiwiblog? They had blackouts too. Maybe there is more to the issue than you breathlessly rant about?

"Breathlessly rant"? I provided an argument, you retard. Also, the logic of your post is "if it's on the internet it must be true." :lol:
E Dogg Capizzle

Postby happybaboon on Tue 24/Mar/09 7:53pm

E Dogg Capizzle wrote:
Chickenman wrote:

Well that certainly wasn't my motivation for blacking my avatar (I was just copying what the cool kids did).
happybaboon
"Proud owner of vorb's largest"
Member for: 15 years 10 months

Postby Joel on Tue 24/Mar/09 7:54pm

E Dogg Capizzle wrote:
BrokenKonaRider wrote:
E Dogg Capizzle wrote:

"Breathlessly rant"? I provided an argument, you retard. Also, the logic of your post is "if it's on the internet it must be true." :lol:

next you are going to tell me there is no father xmas :huh:
Joel
"Style over speed"
Member for: 15 years 8 months

Postby E Dogg Capizzle on Tue 24/Mar/09 7:57pm

happybaboon wrote:
E Dogg Capizzle wrote:
Chickenman wrote:

Well that certainly wasn't my motivation for blacking my avatar (I was just copying what the cool kids did).

You got suckered by the Marxists.
E Dogg Capizzle

Local Politics | National Politics | Politics | Sifting | Technology - Latest Posts