This topic has not been added to any channels. This will make it hard for users to find. Type relevant channels into the Add Channel box to add them.

Rotovegas Head Cam Footage Needed Urgently

Postby Walking_Frame on Tue 27/Jun/06 11:39am

Hi I would really appreciate help from anyone who can provide a full run of head cam footage of the Downhill Rotorua round. It is needed to aid the people I am coaching for the World's being held in August. I am prepared to pay for the footage and if possible would like a cd of a full run.
You will also be helping some of the NZ Team prepare for this awesome opportunity being run in our own backyard.
If anyone can help please contact me via pm or 027 474 3256
Thanks
Adrian Armstrong :thumbsup:
Walking_Frame
Member for: 14 years 11 months

Postby Oli on Tue 27/Jun/06 11:44am

Bro, please make sure your guys know that their bikes need to be fully sorted before they hit Vegas. I'm one of the mechanics for the Team, but we'll have over 70 bikes to handle so time will be tight, and full services will be impossible... ;)
Oli
Member for: 13 years 1 month

Postby Death_Grip on Tue 27/Jun/06 12:09pm

Death_Grip
Member for: 12 years 10 months

Postby Walking_Frame on Tue 27/Jun/06 12:09pm

Sure Oli, I tend to include that as part of the pre- race organisation for any race, but I am not part of the Bike NZ World's preparation team.Maybe you could contact Bike NZ so they send out what you need from the riders when they turn up in August :thumbsup:
A :)
Last edited by Walking_Frame on Tue 27/Jun/06 12:47pm, edited 1 time in total.
Walking_Frame

Postby Oli on Tue 27/Jun/06 12:11pm

Thanks, A. I'm not just hitting you up...I think BikeNZ do tell the riders that they are responsible for the state of their bikes, but I thought the kids might listen to you more. :)
Oli

Postby Clarky on Tue 27/Jun/06 12:14pm

Clarky
Member for: 15 years 11 months

Postby banga on Tue 27/Jun/06 4:17pm

Oli wrote: Bro, please make sure your guys know that their bikes need to be fully sorted before they hit Vegas. I'm one of the mechanics for the Team, but we'll have over 70 bikes to handle so time will be tight, and full services will be impossible... ;)

C'mon, impossible? if you think you can or think you can;t you are right either way :D
banga
Member for: 15 years 4 months

Postby JohnnyC on Tue 27/Jun/06 4:18pm

scarsareformen wrote: i hope this helps

http://www.2stagebikes.com/rdhistory/1001/archive.html

Course is a little different since that was made I think, thts the vid from 05 right?
JohnnyC
Member for: 15 years 7 months

Postby Oli on Tue 27/Jun/06 6:07pm

banga wrote:
Oli wrote: Bro, please make sure your guys know that their bikes need to be fully sorted before they hit Vegas. I'm one of the mechanics for the Team, but we'll have over 70 bikes to handle so time will be tight, and full services will be impossible... ;)

C'mon, impossible? if you think you can or think you can;t you are right either way :D

Well okay, not impossible - I'm a can-do kinda guy! :thumbsup:
Oli

Postby Walking_Frame on Tue 27/Jun/06 6:08pm

Thanks for the links, some footage is better than none. I'll do my best with their bikes Oli !!They are all coming to Wellington before the World's for you to service their bikes :p
A
Last edited by Walking_Frame on Tue 27/Jun/06 6:09pm, edited 1 time in total.
Walking_Frame

Postby banga on Tue 27/Jun/06 6:08pm

Oli wrote:
banga wrote:

Ill stand watch and give you a clap, or clean bikes Im good at that haha
banga
Member for: 15 years 4 months

Postby Oli on Tue 27/Jun/06 6:10pm

Walking_Frame wrote: Thanks for the links, some footage is better than none. I'll do my best with their bikes Oli !!They are all coming to Wellington before the World's for you to service their bikes :p
A

:0

:crazy:

And thanks, Banga! ;)
Oli

Postby SlackBoy on Tue 27/Jun/06 6:47pm

banga wrote:
Oli wrote:
banga wrote:

Ill stand watch and give you a clap, or clean bikes Im good at that haha

I will heckle him, but thats cos Im a prick
SlackBoy
Member for: 16 years 8 months

- Latest Posts