Riding Buddies In Nelson - For My Wife

Postby nz_kgb on Sun 3/Jul/11 9:26am

I am posting this message on behalf of my wife. She is looking for more regular riding buddies to join up with here in Nelson. Currently, she is riding regularly with a friend throughout the week for night rides and then on the weekend too. As there is only the two of them though, when one drops out, the riding stops. They would like to join up with more like-minded riding buddies here in Nelson so that they can still make sure they get out each week.

In terms of trails in Nelson, they have ridden and enjoyed all the trails up the Sharlands Creek area, Codgers, Grampians and Richmond Hills. Involution is a current favourite too. We have also been on mtb road trips to Rotorua, Queenstown and the West Coast, to name a few.

If there is anyone out there that has a regular riding group and wouldn't mind including a couple more into it, we would love to hear from you.

Regards,

Kelvin
nz_kgb
Member for: 7 years 6 months

Re: Riding Buddies In Nelson - For My Wife

Postby chilibin on Sun 3/Jul/11 9:41am

Hi Kelvin
Myself and a couple of girls ride regularly at weekends, or during the week when kids are at school. Pm me her number and we can keep her in the loop next time we go out. We ride codgers, sharlands, richmond hills, kaiteri, all very socially! Cheers
Sue
chilibin
Member for: 5 years 2 months

Postby nz_kgb on Sun 3/Jul/11 6:10pm

Awesome, thanks Sue, much appreciated. Sounds like the weekend rides might suit her down the ground, unfortunately I should have said that week riding is limited to after work as she works in town :)

I will PM through the details for you.

Regards,

Kelvin
nz_kgb

Postby vision4 on Mon 4/Jul/11 6:59pm

Hi Kelvin,
I have recently become a lone mountainbiker, I to are looking for people to go riding with, as i have been recently ditched by the two women i thought i went riding with :( . Maybe your wife could pm me if she would like to go for a ride sometime.
vision4
Member for: 6 years 3 months

Postby nz_kgb on Mon 4/Jul/11 7:49pm

Hey there vision4, it sounds like you are just what we are looking for. It is no fun when your riding group falls to pieces, I have an amazing group of guys that I ride with here in Nelson, they love to ride the same trails as me and are great at lending a hand as we do our bit to clear the trails as well.

Send me a PM with your mobile number and I will get my wife to contact you. With Sue keen to ride too, that will double the riding group for her!

Cheers,

Kelvin
nz_kgb

Nelson | Nelson Region | New Zealand | Regions | Upper South Island - Latest Posts